gwig is offline Junior Member

EQ w/ Test E or Prop??

Which should I take with EQ, test e or prop? I know prop needs to be injected twice a week, test e only once. Would prop set in quicker?? What would be the benefit of each??

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    prop is quicker but I'd inject it ed or eod. I also like prop for cutting because of the low water retention. I assume your cutting?

test e would probably be better if your a newbie or have problems with alot of injections.

Prop needs to be shot atleast EOD, not twice a week. If this is your first cycle I would recommend Test E so you don't have to inject as often.

gwig is offline Junior Member
    Would injecting 300mg Test e, and 300mg EQ from the same needle be too much? How many ccs are ok to inject at once?

txstatejuice is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gwig
    Would injecting 300mg Test e, and 300mg EQ from the same needle be too much? How many ccs are ok to inject at once?
    Sounds like you need to do some research before you touch any steriods .

whats the dosage? how many mg/ml 4 each?

Probably depends on that and/or where you are planning to inject. I have no problen injecting 3-4 cc's in the ass or quad, but I would'nt put that much in my smaller muscles.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Well, I've always heard that 2.5cc is about the limit of what you want to do, but I'm not exactly sure WHY it's what you'd want to be your limit. I think it just might become more painful if you went much over that. But you can simply vary injection points, although i believe you have to use a DIFFERENT syringe for that. For a few cents, why not be safe?

So here's the thing, I'm slightly regretting that I didn't use prop in addition to the EQ and Test-E from the beginning, because now I'm on day 23, and my gears still in "neutral." Basically, the thought is this. Least time between 1st injection and beginning of accurate start date of PCT equals less time of your nuts being shut off. The thing that controls your scheduling of a cycle is the amount of gains you want, the diminishing returns of roids as your receptors get desensitized, and your bodies need to return to baseline. So my logic is this, use a fast acting ester to start and finish, that way you're getting results soon after going on, and you can start PCT shortly after coming off. Use a slower one like Test-E to keep from having to inject every day during the middle of your cycle. I'm sure there are some inaccuracies in here, but the main concept is logical. I hope that helps... I think it would've helped me.

Secondly, (and I wouldn't mind an explanation myself...) but the consensus here is that 500mg per week of Test is the minimum. I [think] the reasoning on this is as follows: most of the Test products are roughly 80% test with the overhead of 20% going to the ester. So, take 80% of your weekly volume, 300mg in this case, and realize you'll actually have 240mg of usable Test. In comparison to your bodies normal, 50-60mg (I think). Thus, you have increased your bodies available (free) test by 400% approximately. Apparently, the sides you receive for increasing it this amount isn't much less than increasing it to about 800%, which appears to produce more results. At 400% you STILL get testicularly shutdown, as your body sees no reason to signal the testes to produce testosterone with such an abundance being reported to the HTPA. Anyway, the (in my humble, but rambling opinion) idea is to use as much test as you can before the androgenic sides indicated by your body are intolerable. Apparently, optimum combination of these variables is START about the 500mg mark. With time (I believe additional cycles) you can start experimenting with higher dosages until you find where the comfort vs. gains is optimal for you.

Basically guys, if this is wrong, correct me. As I haven't even received an explanation, I've had to attempt to guess at what logic makes your statements true. Somethings get explained well, but others are passed down without the motives being defined.

I hope there's something in there that's useful...

Regards,

Truman

oh i though he meant he was taking 300mg test e with 300 mg EQ in one shot, twice a week?

I would'nt change syringes, just needles.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Ah, good observation. I considered that he meant that, it would make more sense, but then I forgot to re-read to see. I apologize. And agreed again, just change needles... I think. You do actually pull the plunger up a bit tho, no? That would bring some blood in to it, although I'm not sure that's a problem related to sterility.

Well if I aspirate and there is blood then I'd change the whole thing, but I hardly ever get blood. If theres blood in the syringe i figure I am in a vein or to close to one.

seems like the blood never gets past where the plastic on the needle ends, never into the syringe so if thats the case I'd just reuse the syringe.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    u need to research dude.....not even close to being ready!

Thread Information