Thread: Newbie question

bombguy is offline Associate Member

Newbie question

I've been lifting natural for 6 years now and have thought about going the synthetic route for a couple years now. My main concern is doing a stack that would be fairly mild and something that possibly wouldn't show as easily on a drug test. I realize I'm asking a lot but i know deca and similar AAS's are out of the question...detectable for a year! If something out there is legitimate and possible, let me know. Again, I know its a total newbie inquiry but try to hook a brutha up!

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    well...here u go...

1. stick around
    2. use the search button.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    test. e or cyp. 500mg/week. good beginning cycle. whats ur stats

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Who would be giving you the drug test?

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    test. e or cyp. 500mg/week. good beginning cycle. whats ur stats
    As far as what?

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    Who would be giving you the drug test?
    Military

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    test prop stays in the system for about 3 wks..so a PROP ONLY cycle would be great for a first cycle. But...before we go any further what are your stats and goals?

Ok stats:

6'
    210lbs
    not sure of body fat...est. 13%
    typical hardgainer build...put on 5 lbs and you hardly notice it, in my eyes atleast

I would like to get to about 6% BF and put on about 20lbs lean mass and attempt to keep a majority of it. I train 5 days a week and put the required time in. I just think I'm at my limit naturally...I came up from 160lbs over 5 years.

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    The military will not test you unless they suspect you of it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySpyda
    The military will not test you unless they suspect you of it.
    I'm under the impression that they can detect in urine samples?!?! Am I wrong or is it scare tactics.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bombguy
    Ok stats:

6'
    210lbs
    not sure of body fat...est. 13%
    typical hardgainer build...put on 5 lbs and you hardly notice it, in my eyes atleast

I would like to get to about 6% BF and put on about 20lbs lean mass and attempt to keep a majority of it. I train 5 days a week and put the required time in. I just think I'm at my limit naturally...I came up from 160lbs over 5 years.
    This doesn't happen that quick. 20 lbs and drop your bf in half?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    like xxelitexx said prop is good but u gotta shoot it ed to atleast eod. so u better get used to gettin poked

It's more long term than anything...i know that one cycle wouldn't do it. And I realize that you can't really cut and gain mass at the same time. I'm not that dialed in on diet right now.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by bombguy
    I'm not that dialed in on diet right now.
    This is key. I'd suggest fixing this and using the improved diet (bulking OR cutting, whichever you decide) for a couple months and then re-evaluate your progress.

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    I did my 4 years and I know alot of people who got popped overseas for buying it. Most of the time they just get there ass busted down. These people are the ones who get caught with it red handed. The regular urinalysis the military does only tests for recreational drugs, unless they suspect you then they will spring for the $300. Also if they are wrong the first time they can never test you again from what I been told.

AlThngsCnsdrd is offline New Member
    hi guys, i'm a newbie that's really glad to have stumbled onto this thread. i've been reading around a bit for a few weeks and would like to start putting together my first cycle. i'm not quite ready to jump into it, but like bombguy i've been on the natural route for quite some time, and just want to get through this threshold. of the ones mentioned, which are probably the best for retaining more of the gain? and does anyone have any words about dermagain ? is it just another bull**** waste-of-money-gimmick? thanks yo!

Quote Originally Posted by AlThngsCnsdrd
    hi guys, i'm a newbie that's really glad to have stumbled onto this thread. i've been reading around a bit for a few weeks and would like to start putting together my first cycle. i'm not quite ready to jump into it, but like bombguy i've been on the natural route for quite some time, and just want to get through this threshold. of the ones mentioned, which are probably the best for retaining more of the gain? and does anyone have any words about dermagain ? is it just another bull**** waste-of-money-gimmick? thanks yo!
    Read this site and you will find all the answers you need bro. Spend hours of researching because steroids can be harmful if not used correctly.

And just an FYI, in the future make your own threads for questions like this, don't cut into someone else's.

Thread Information