Arrow Wondering bout adding deca?

i just started my cycle ....i was wondering about adding the deca i have.....

im 27 238lbs 15% bf
    lifting for 12 years

currently on:

50 mg of d-bol/daily
    eod 1.5 mg test prop 100
    e4d 1 cc of test enan
    got plenty of clomid and nolva on hand
    taking b-6 200mg/per day
    working out 6 days a week

started feeling obvious effect from the gear just maybe getting little anxious to add the deca.....i do the shot in my delts.....if i were to add the deca would i notice a great deal of gains? or should i wait till the next....and can i shoot that much into my delts?

btw the deca is deca 300 and i have 1 bottle of it.....i have two bottles of test enan...and two bottles of prop

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    What week are you on and how long are you going to run your cycle?

im on the first week my starting thursday will be the second week....test enan 11 weeks, prop 100 5 weeks......d-bol 4-6 weeks

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    2 things

you want to run your test 1 week longer than you run the deca . So you may have to extend your cycle. Next, 1 bottle of Deca 300 will only give you 300mg/wk for 10 weeks. From my experience I would run Deca at a higher dose for 10+ weeks. 400mg 12 wks would be ideal

good luck

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    You would need to extend your cycle a little at least 1 week longer than the test and i would run the deca for at least 10 weeks. 300mg of deca is a low dose but if this is your first cycle it will probibly be alright.

can a delt shot take 2.5 cc at one time......i do a little over .5 cc of prep eod...and 2 cc of test enan e4d didnt know if i have to use a diff pin and inject in a diff spot...if im into week one of a 11 weeker....cant i just take the ten ml of deca a devide it into 9 weeks...this is the first time using deca...and it is deca 300 so it more potent

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    can a delt shot take 2.5 cc at one time......i do a little over .5 cc of prep eod...and 2 cc of test enan e4d didnt know if i have to use a diff pin and inject in a diff spot...if im into week one of a 11 weeker....cant i just take the ten ml of deca a devide it into 9 weeks...this is the first time using deca...and it is deca 300 so it more potent

Deca is really better at +10 weeks and a higher dose than 300mg/wk. You could try it at 9, maybe it will work ok for you but from my experience +10 is best. If you really want to run it now I would stick to the 300mg/wk for 10 weeks and extend your test so that your on the test a week longer than the deca.

As far as the pins. I load all my gear into one pin and shoot it. 2.5cc's might be a little much for delts normally its recomended to stay at 2cc or below. Its also recomended to wait 2 weeks before shooting the same site. A lot of bro's including myself shoot more often than that so its really up to you. But too much oil in smaller site can cause a abcess, so be careful on what you choose to do.
    Maybe this: keep hitting your delts with the prop and hit your glutes with the testE/deca.

Good luck bro, let us know what you decide to do.

thing is i have 1" pins so i wish that they would work in the glutes but i really need 1.5

bump

Thread Information