xderekx is offline Associate Member

Organon Sustanon 250....

not the most advocate juicer on the block, but like others, i have used my share. now, need a little advice from the more experienced....gonna blast 20 shots of sust250, EOD, (500 mgs weekly) also have sixty 20 mg novaldex orals. i'm not looking for huge gains...but, would it be smart to add eq or anavar to the cycle? or could i potentially throw on some lean, hard size if my diet is strict with just sust250 alone? i'm currently 5'11 215 lbs...i know test = bloat/water retention, but will the novaldex alone be the solution to that problem? rather ask advice, then just move forward without confidence...

Hibajibs is offline New Member
    If you use liquidex (liquid arimidex ) it will pull most of the water out of you. Works like a charm.

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    I would recommend saving up some more money and picking up about 20 more amps so you could at least do a 10 week cycle other wise you are sort of missing out on the longer acting esters.

Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    I would recommend saving up some more money and picking up about 20 more amps so you could at least do a 10 week cycle other wise you are sort of missing out on the longer acting esters.
    now...if i choose this route, should i pyramid the sust250 by upping my weekly mg intake to about 750mgs? or should i keep it to 500mg consistently for the 10 weeks? also, should i run the novaldex for the entire 10 weeks or jump on maybe after the first few weeks?
    thanks alot...

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    How much are you taking in each injection?

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    How much are you taking in each injection?
    was gonna start with 125mg EOD...should i increase throughout the cycle?

do 500 per week...you whould get some test prop to shoot eod....and get 10 more vials to make it 10 weeks...imo

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    You have 20 amps? On the some weeks you are not going to get 500mg going eod.

Thread Information