Schwarz is offline Member

Ho do you keep aas use hidden?

Hi,
    Cut a long story short I went from 115lbs to 215lbs in 2.5yrs with a bf% of 15. Gains have slowed and I intend on doing my first cycle in September consisting of

1-12 500mg Test E
    1-11 400mg EQ
    25mg Proviron ED
    20mg Nolvadex ED
    200mg B6 ED

Clomid and Nolva for PCT

My training and eating have always been really, really good (suppose that's why I gained so much naturally). Anyways, I live with my gf who's dad was a drug user so there is no way I can approach her about taking AAS and my family don't really understand my obsession with bodybuilding.

Anyhow, just wondering how you guys conceal your AAS use from gf and members of your family. I've planned my cycle for September so I can wear jumpers to conceal any substantial mass gain. Perhaps my gains over the years will help me to mask the extra 15-25lbs I might put on during this cycle??

What do you guys think?

Any suggestions?

Do your gfs and members of your family automatically know when your "on" even if you try and conceal it??

Cheers bros
    S

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    You gained 100 pnds in 2 and a half years?..you should be past the acusations by now

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    I gained 90 lbs is 3 years with a 5.8% body fat. The way I hide my 1st cycel was sweat clothes. Dont brag about how much weight you have went up. always put your gear in a safe place ...last thing u want is to be incriminated by leaving it out

righton is offline Senior Member
    Unless you live at home with "mommy& daddy" why give a sh*t what ppl think? Hopefully your over 18 so you should care less!

Quote Originally Posted by jbone30
    You gained 100 pnds in 2 and a half years?..you should be past the acusations by now
    Your right I do get accusations especially from people at work.....I gained a lot partly due to a strict diet and balls to the wall training but also because I was always a undernourished kid...

I suppose I just guessed that AAS would make you look more...I don't know like an AAS user. I can definetly pick out the AAS users and the "naturals" in my gym even though they sometimes weigh pretty much the same....their bodies have that look...

Quote Originally Posted by righton
    Unless you live at home with "mommy& daddy" why give a sh*t what ppl think? Hopefully your over 18 so you should care less!
    I don't give a sh*t what people think but my family is different. They've always been good to me and they wouldn't understand AAS use. I respect them and don't want to hurt them.

As for the gf I couldn't care less if she got up and left. But it would be useful to have a bit of p*ssy on standy when the test kicks in if you know what I mean!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    As long as your hitting the gym hard and eating like a pig just tell people your diet is way up on the calories and protein and that you have made lifting weights a top priority in your life for the health benefits.

I put on a solid 25lbs of muscle in about a year or two since a few of my friends had seen me last summer. They all commented on me looking alot bigger. I told them about my diet and whenhn they come over they can see the gym I put together. When the average guy looks in your basement and sees serious equipment, 3000lbs of dumbbells, 800lbs of plates they know you are working hard.

I don't look like a body builder, my transformation was from a toothpick to someone with above average size so I think my situation is pretty believable. If I went from 225lbs up to the 250-265lb range I think people would have a lot more questions on their mind.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I don't give a sh*t what people think but my family is different. They've always been good to me and they wouldn't understand AAS use. I respect them and don't want to hurt them.

As for the gf I couldn't care less if she got up and left. But it would be useful to have a bit of p*ssy on standy when the test kicks in if you know what I mean!
    Maybe you should explain to the parents about all the ignorance associated with AAS from the media and tell them the benefits(there are so many new reports now from "www.longevity.com and Cenegenics Institute) from lowering the risk of heart and prostate disease to overall better health!

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Not to start ruffling feathers or anything like that, but unless its not a serious relationship, I dont see why you wouldnt want to let your significant other know what you're doing... It does affect you both tremendously.

Think about this scenario... Lets assume you want to have kids some day with this woman, and you've both talked about it already, but she doesnt know that you're a gear monkey.

She gets pregnant, and it is common knowledge that getting your woman preggers while on, is not a good idea, your body chemistry is fukt, and there are high chances of having issues with the baby's health.

Now in this scenario, how do you explain that you want an abortion when you both wanted to have a baby? So you have to tell her about your jiuce use and most likely end up breaking up because of lies and the fact that you now would be wise to abort. You ruin your life, as well as hers for the time being.... Have you ever been in a postion where you wanted kids but knew that you should abort (for whatever reason? Its not fun, messes with your head... gets under your skin)

Now if you tell her, well you can plan around it, and you have no problems.

Being 30, having a fiancee that has an 8 year old from a previous relationship, and her being 3 months pregnant, Im sure that I have different priorities, since I do want a family, and my woman is the center, beginning and end of my world.

Are drugs (yes we are all druggies of a differnet type here) worth more that your personal and emotional well being? I hope not! My fiancee knows that if she got worried about mood swings caused by the gear, or a change in my personality, I would quit... nothing is worth loosing her! She may not want me to be as big as I want myself to be, but thats not an issue... she loved me when I was fat, and she loves me when Im swole.

Look at it this way.. if you're serious about this girl, why are you cheating yourself out of a good relationship by poisoning the trust that is so important between two people.

AND

If you're not serious about this woman, and she's just a place to stick your carrot and get it wet, why the H E L L are you even asking about keeping things from her?

figure out what type of a relationship you want to have or are having and go from there!

L8

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    haha - My GF got the most quantity and quality sex when I was on test. I understand your issues BlocRoc and I would for sure be off and have my blood tests in order before trying to make a baby but for now I am seeing the upside of being on and having sex for fun not procreation.

TallB4Small is offline Junior Member
    I feel you though Schwarz, my pops is a Ex BB, so ANYTIME im lookin a little bigger, he is already askin me what im on... Im just open with him, and he understands. Moms is diffrent on the other hand. I went from 185 - 225 in 3 months naturally and had people askin me what i was on, seemed like every 5 seconds. I always tell them that im workin out with people bigger than me, eating alot, and working really hard.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

My family knows

I have a repect with my family. I put on 20 lbs on my first cycle and my dad knew somthing was up. He just never said anything about it. I sat my pops down and had a hour long discussion about it. I told him about all the research I have done and the reasons I did it and the PROs VS Cons of use. He was very cool about it because I went about it like a respectfull person instead of some punk 20 year old and trying to hide it. SO in my opinion, honesty is the best policy with the people very close to you. MOm, DAd, GF. etc. But my freinds dont know and if anyone asks I deny it. JMO

PS Now after doing some research my pops is going to get HRT!!!!he comes to me with any questions!! I love it.

again JMO

LAN

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Dude...that sucks. My woman gives me my injections when she is over. hell, she is starting a winny, eq cycle here in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    Not to start ruffling feathers or anything like that, but unless its not a serious relationship, I dont see why you wouldnt want to let your significant other know what you're doing... It does affect you both tremendously.

Think about this scenario... Lets assume you want to have kids some day with this woman, and you've both talked about it already, but she doesnt know that you're a gear monkey.

She gets pregnant, and it is common knowledge that getting your woman preggers while on, is not a good idea, your body chemistry is fukt, and there are high chances of having issues with the baby's health.

Now in this scenario, how do you explain that you want an abortion when you both wanted to have a baby? So you have to tell her about your jiuce use and most likely end up breaking up because of lies and the fact that you now would be wise to abort. You ruin your life, as well as hers for the time being.... Have you ever been in a postion where you wanted kids but knew that you should abort (for whatever reason? Its not fun, messes with your head... gets under your skin)

Now if you tell her, well you can plan around it, and you have no problems.

Being 30, having a fiancee that has an 8 year old from a previous relationship, and her being 3 months pregnant, Im sure that I have different priorities, since I do want a family, and my woman is the center, beginning and end of my world.

Are drugs (yes we are all druggies of a differnet type here) worth more that your personal and emotional well being? I hope not! My fiancee knows that if she got worried about mood swings caused by the gear, or a change in my personality, I would quit... nothing is worth loosing her! She may not want me to be as big as I want myself to be, but thats not an issue... she loved me when I was fat, and she loves me when Im swole.

Look at it this way.. if you're serious about this girl, why are you cheating yourself out of a good relationship by poisoning the trust that is so important between two people.

AND

If you're not serious about this woman, and she's just a place to stick your carrot and get it wet, why the H E L L are you even asking about keeping things from her?

figure out what type of a relationship you want to have or are having and go from there!

L8
    Cheers for all your answers bros. BlocRoc just like sP9 said with my current GF it's just sex..pure and simple. I don't really love her but I don't want the hassle of telling her. If I did tell her she'd get histericle (sp?) and probably tell all her friends and that's not something I'm gonna risk. I definetly don't plan on having kids with this one but if I did meet someone I wanted to have kids with and I knew I could trust her then I would be honest with her.

Latimus is offline Banned
    its kind of a catch 22...you dont want people to know...but you will be upset if no one suspects because lets face it...we all want successful cycles..and the more weight and strength we gain the better.....but then it leaves us with the lables.....ill admit the first cycle i did i tried to keep it a secret..but people just catch on...and you will be torn up a bit..but after a while no one cares.....and no guys ever really say anything...atleat not to your face..lol

j martini is offline Member
    Anyone close to me family, close friends all know about my AAS usage didnt all agree or accept it but they finally come round when they see how much effort and dedication you put into bodybuilding and you arent just taking a shortcut and being lazy. As for work colleagues and people i dont even know who ask me if i use its none of their business and generally they just ask to belittle your achievements anyway.

Thread Information