Thread: which is better

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

which is better

i am starting a cycle of sus 500 mgs per week and eq 400 mgs per week for 16 weeks , now i have done research on this cycle and the question is , some recommend to take .25 mgs of liquidex and 10 ms of nolva per day during the cycle , now what is the advantage to this instead of just taking the nolva during the cycle? i know the nova is a serm, receptor blocker and the liquidex stops the conversion of estrogen , but i always thought that you needed some estrogen in your system to promote some muscle growth while on a cycle, instead of eliminating it with the liquidex which will decrease some muscle growth , so with that thought wouldn't it be better to just take the nolva during the cycle since there would still be free flowing estrogen in your system to promote muscle growth? please help

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    All i would take on that cycle is 10mg nolva ED.

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    the ldex doesnt stop all the estrogen, if you are prone to gyno then take the ldex, or if you start to show signs

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GettinSwoll47
    the ldex doesnt stop all the estrogen, if you are prone to gyno then take the ldex, or if you start to show signs
    This may sound dumb but "prone to gyno?" this means experience from past cycles or?...

Thread Information