Thread: urgent question

thewallop is offline Associate Member

urgent question

i used 600 mg ew of test cyp for 8 weeks , planned for 12 but some how ran short , so i thought about filling it in with some prop @ 100 mg ed . now the question is , how long do i have to wait untill i take my first shot of prop after my last shot of cyp , and would it matter if the last shot was 10 days ago , also i think my cyp coulda been fake or underdosed. some advice would be appreciated.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Well cypionate ccan be injected twice a week or even once a week if you would like. You can go ahead and switch it our for the propionate and finish up with that at 100mg ED. It won't matter what test you use as long as you use it right (meaning ED injections with the prop).

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thewallop
    i used 600 mg ew of test cyp for 8 weeks , planned for 12 but some how ran short , so i thought about filling it in with some prop @ 100 mg ed . now the question is , how long do i have to wait untill i take my first shot of prop after my last shot of cyp , and would it matter if the last shot was 10 days ago , also i think my cyp coulda been fake or underdosed. some advice would be appreciated.
    You should have started injecting the following week if it was the last shot of the prior week.

I would just wait until 18 days past the last shot and start PCT....... You waited pretty long and your levels are getting low. JMO

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Yah bro, either start it ASAP or just wait 18 days and start PCT like MudMan said.

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    I would wait 3 days after my last Cyp shot to start the ED of the Prop. This should keep your test levels the most consistent.
    I thnk you said its been 10 days already?... you may want to consider waiting another few days and starting PCT. No prop

wat would happen if i started the prop 10 days after ? , im sure that the cyp that i had was half underdosed, ( shooting 600 mg but i think i only got 300 mg or even worce that it was fake.) my clomid is takin some time to get to me so i was thinkin other then the side effects of test lvls jump , wat els could be harmed?

wat would happen if i started the prop 10 days after ? , im sure that the cyp that i had was half underdosed, ( shooting 600 mg but i think i only got 300 mg or even worce that it was fake.) my clomid is takin some time to get to me so i was thinkin other then the side effects of test lvls jump , wat els could be harmed?
    Oh man, always have your PCT on hand before you start bro. How soon can you get nolva/clomid? Im not sure how to answer your question about how bad it would be to start with the prop that late? Can anyone help this bro?

if worse comes to worst and your sides get really out of hand, consult a doc...if i correctly understand, they can't reveal to anyone if you admit to AAS use (confidentiality issues)

bowie is offline Member
    Just run the prop starting right now.(ED) Cyp will be in your system for 14 days so you will be just fine. Keep going till you have proper pct. Well have you taken your shot yet? What are you waiting for? The test in your system is getting lower by the minute. Hurry man.

welll atcually my last shot was a week ago(7days) and ill have my prop by the 25th and im makin another order for some nova/clomid/ anavar . i guess illl find out wat will happen if i start the prop , luckly props really fast acting and if anything happens it'll be outa my system quick , thanks for the replies bros

welll atcually my last shot was a week ago(7days) and ill have my prop by the 25th and im makin another order for some nova/clomid/ anavar . i guess illl find out wat will happen if i start the prop , luckly props really fast acting and if anything happens it'll be outa my system quick , thanks for the replies bros
    If your getting the prop, nolva and clomid on the same day and that is a few days away i would opt to go right into PCT. You wouldnt start PCT until 12-14 days after your last Cyp shot anyway.

the pct gear wont be here for atleast another fukin week due to all this good friday and monday holiday . i know that i shoulda had my pct gear on hand and that is my bad and im learning . so for the pct gear it will take another 10 days to get here , and i could have the prop b 4 that, as i asked above , wat will happen if i use the prop , would i get side effects associated with when people dont shooot prop or sus or tren ed or eod , ?

If you get the prop before your PCT gear i think I would shoot that ED until you can PCT correctly. Get it ASAP tho. Your test levels are falling already Im sure. I cant comment on what side effects you will experience. I wouldnt imagine it would be too bad unless you cant start the prop or PCT for a long while.

Good luck Bro,
    Let us know how it works out.

thanks ill keep u updated, im starting to get some small pimples on my arms and shoulders and back . thats about it

Thread Information