Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DogmaDog is offline New Member

Test Enanthate, stunt growth in 10w?

Test Enanthate will it stunt my growth, 10w cycle
    I'm 20 1/2 years old, however I'm sure I'm not done growing my father grew another 2.5 inches while in college I have the same build as him and I'm sure my growth will have the same pattern. I just started this enanthate cycle I'm not to worried about the side effects but would like to know what I'm dealing with better as far as growth is conserned. I'm 5 foot 11 and 3/4 almost 6, 149lbs, I have a very rare build 27" waist and 14.5" arms I look 160+. I know my bones still have alot of developing still to come, my wrists are very thin and my face still very immature; will steroids stunt the thickening of my bones as well? I'm a radiology major and understand fully the importances of the epiphyseal plates and what the hardening of them will entail. I'm only doing a short cycle of 10 weeks maximum and was wondering how to what extent it might effect my future hieght. From my knowledge of human physiology it takes more than 10 weeks to harden the epiphyseal plates. Thank you for anyone who might have any helpful information.

-I was also thinking of stackin Deca with my Test Enan in order to keep more of my gains please share your thoughts on the additional effects this might have.

please tell me if my picture worked
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Enanthate, stunt growth in 10w?-22.jpg  

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd train naturally and build a big base for years on end, then re-evaluate your need for AAS. You then don't have to worry about stunting your growth.

Deca won't "help you keep" anything either, training/diet/and a natural base FIRST will.

~SC~

I already bought about 5 weeks worth 75$, I went in on it with a friend half n half. We don't share needles and we use clean ones every time.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'd train naturally and build a big base for years on end, then re-evaluate your need for AAS. You then don't have to worry about stunting your growth.

Deca won't "help you keep" anything either, training/diet/and a natural base FIRST will.

~SC~
    Well said Swole!

~SC~

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    quit whoring...whore

LOL, yeah, but it seems as if the kids ain't listening.

~SC~

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    If your growth plates are still open steroid will make you grow taller. I'm sayin you will an inch in ten weeks but around 1/2 inch is likely thats what happened to me when i did a cycle at 17. If use armidex during the cycle you will have nothing to worry about since its the estrogen that closes the plates.

Thanks Nicky, btw how old are you and how long have you been cycling?

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    it's already been said, but wait a few years bro.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Try eating.

Do you have any idea how many calories you eat every day? Obviously not enough for your metabolism if you can't get above 149 pounds naturally. Eat more = gain weight, simple biology. Steroids aren't going to do anything for you except shrink your nuts unless you have enough calories to build muscle.

Do you squat and deadlift?
    Last edited by AandF6969; 03-22-2005 at 09:09 PM.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    from the looks of your pic you should do a lot of natty bulkin first. this is not a flame, just an observation. 5 weeks won't do you any good anyways. you should do a ton of research on this site before doin anything.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    From the looks of his pic it doesnt look like hes ever seen a protien shake.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    If your growth plates are still open steroid will make you grow taller. I'm sayin you will an inch in ten weeks but around 1/2 inch is likely thats what happened to me when i did a cycle at 17.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

You grew because you were still 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not because of any gear, Lord have mercy on these children of today.

~SC~

If your growth plates are still open steroid will make you grow taller. I'm sayin you will an inch in ten weeks but around 1/2 inch is likely thats what happened to me when i did a cycle at 17. If use armidex during the cycle you will have nothing to worry about since its the estrogen that closes the plates.
    Are you serious??? Is he serious??? I would rethink this post if I were you.

AVAGO is offline Member

Exclamation

OMG its exctly the opposite, you should not take AS at that age because you growth plates are still open and AS will stunt your growth. am i correct?

Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    OMG its exctly the opposite, you should not take AS at that age because you growth plates are still open and AS will stunt your growth. am i correct?
    Well one of you is correct, and its not Nicky B.

AVAGO is offline Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Well one of you is correct, and its not Nicky B.

Amazing. My jaw wont close.......

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    i believe you are correct avago!

Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    Amazing. My jaw wont close.......
    No kidding. It was a close one, but your argument won me over basically because it was right. Funny how knowing the facts is better than just writing crap you made up. You have to debate if people even think before they post anymore.

Dogma, im friendly to just about everyone on this forum, and ill be friendly with you, but im also frank. Your physique is extremely lacking, you dont need steroids , you need more calories and a proper workout schedule. AAS are for people who have reached their genetic potential and want to take a step further, taking AAS now will inevitably catapult you into mediocrity. And as for AAS making you grow...Nicky why dont you do a little research and learn the truth.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Dogma, im friendly to just about everyone on this forum, and ill be friendly with you, but im also frank . Your physique is extremely lacking, you dont need steroids, you need more calories and a proper workout schedule. AAS are for people who have reached their genetic potential and want to take a step further, taking AAS now will inevitably catapult you into mediocrity. And as for AAS making you grow...Nicky why dont you do a little research and learn the truth.

Hi Frank sorry i couldnt resist

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    This is exactly the kind of info that will mess somebody up. YOu are completely incorrect. If you do not know what you are talking about...please refrain from posting.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=149705

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DogmaDog
    Test Enanthate will it stunt my growth, 10w cycle
    I'm 20 1/2 years old, however I'm sure I'm not done growing my father grew another 2.5 inches while in college I have the same build as him and I'm sure my growth will have the same pattern. I just started this enanthate cycle I'm not to worried about the side effects but would like to know what I'm dealing with better as far as growth is conserned. I'm 5 foot 11 and 3/4 almost 6, 149lbs, I have a very rare build 27" waist and 14.5" arms I look 160+. I know my bones still have alot of developing still to come, my wrists are very thin and my face still very immature; will steroids stunt the thickening of my bones as well? I'm a radiology major and understand fully the importances of the epiphyseal plates and what the hardening of them will entail. I'm only doing a short cycle of 10 weeks maximum and was wondering how to what extent it might effect my future hieght. From my knowledge of human physiology it takes more than 10 weeks to harden the epiphyseal plates. Thank you for anyone who might have any helpful information.

-I was also thinking of stackin Deca with my Test Enan in order to keep more of my gains please share your thoughts on the additional effects this might have.

please tell me if my picture worked

someone can use that picture against you

you need to eat more
    your skinny
    ::

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    This is exactly the kind of info that will mess somebody up. YOu are completely incorrect. If you do not know what you are talking about...please refrain from posting.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=149705
    Good job aXe, I was about to post that link myself. Just too lazy to find it right now. Starting to get very tired...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Good job aXe, I was about to post that link myself. Just too lazy to find it right now. Starting to get very tired...
    Yeah it's what I immediately thought of when I saw that guy's (nickyb) post.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Yeah it's what I immediately thought of when I saw that guy's (nickyb) post.
    I gave it a bump, hopefully it will be read. You almost begin to feel that threads like that just get overlooked by people. Thinking people are going to read it is like thinking half the newbies read the rules before posting...

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    yeh guy definatly start doing squats and deadlifts, i put on 30 lbs last year cause i started doing them and cause i ate alot . tortellini and oatmeal helped me get mad calories in.

mmmmmmmmm tortellini

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    some kids will never learn. research first. then post

Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    some kids will never learn. research first. then post
    sh1t, i ain't gotta research to know that tortellini's da bomb.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, I'm speechless, any more words of wisdom for us?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Go Nicky B! Youre getting famous bro.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Nicky B and Saluu need to be mods.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard huffing gas makes you smarter I'm thinking of doing 1-10: Premium Unleaded /ED, currently 12 weeks out from SAT's, what do you bro's think??

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    great statement nicky b pls just stfu.

cycling with 149 pounds must be one of the dumbest ideas I have seen here for a long time. did u start to exercise already or do u plan to start later on?

First i would like to thank everyone for the lovely comments. But don't tell me about research i studied up for 2months on differnent steroids and cycles before cycling at 17. Anyone here that has used AS at a young age will atest to have grown taller somewhat on a cycle, I was just giving my personal experiance. And where i said about estrogen closeing your growth plates is very true, thats why i figured i needed a strong anti-e. So i started reading up about them and I learned that nolvadex and clomid could possibly close your growth plates so they were a no no. So I chose armidex and used it at .75mg ed which is a pretty high dose considering I didn't use alot of juice. My cycle was.

test e at 400mg a week 200mg injected every 4 days. weeks 1-8
    anavar 30mg ed weeks 1-6.
    armidex .75mg ed weeks 1-9
    PCT weeks 9-13 was consisted of 5grams of trib ed and 10g of creatine ed. I walked away gaining 18LBS and keeping 12LBS.

AVAGO is offline Member
    First i would like to thank everyone for the lovely comments. But don't tell me about research i studied up for 2months on differnent steroids and cycles before cycling at 17. Anyone here that has used AS at a young age will atest to have grown taller somewhat on a cycle, I was just giving my personal experiance. And where i said about estrogen closeing your growth plates is very true, thats why i figured i needed a strong anti-e. So i started reading up about them and I learned that nolvadex and clomid could possibly close your growth plates so they were a no no. So I chose armidex and used it at .75mg ed which is a pretty high dose considering I didn't use alot of juice. My cycle was.

PCT weeks 9-13 was consisted of 5grams of trib ed and 10g of creatine ed. I walked away gaining 18LBS and keeping 12LBS.

PCT ???? phenno change you pct protocol

Thats not my protocol now but i would have used clomid but of the possiblity of it closing my growth plates I didn't.

AVAGO is offline Member

Ok i wont tell you about reaserch then you clearly know

Anyone here that has used AS at a young age will atest to have grown taller somewhat on a cycle.
    Dunno what you are hearing, but it's silent apart from you as far as the above goes. No one has chimed in on growing on cycle no matter how young/old, that's simply assinine and not true nor possible.

BTW, again, you grew because you were 17!!!!

I mean, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really.........

There ought to be a law.........

~SC~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information