DwinsChamps is offline Associate Member

First cycle, what do you think?

What is reccommended for a first cycle, for a newbie who needs to gain about 20 Ibs and get a bit quicker? Id really like to not stack anything, just take one specific type, some anti-estrogen, and call it off after a 6-8 week cycle. Maybe 300mg of Deca for like 8 weeks?

P.S. Im afraid of Dbol .
    Last edited by DwinsChamps; 03-22-2005 at 11:50 AM. Reason: i missed something i meant to put in

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    test eth or test cyp would be the way to go

testen250-330 is offline New Member
    For a first cycle i ran test e at 500 mg/wk for 12 weeks. I gained about 18 lbs and i was pretty happy with the results. Make sure you have nolva on hand for while you're on 10-20 mg every day and clomid for your pct.

niXon)( is offline Member

Why are you afraid of Dbol ?

Sounds like you should read around a little and gain some knowlege before jumping to the other side. what are your stats?

Test only is a good first cycle.
    If you want to stack it with something choose a light steroid like anavar , turinabol , primo, etc.

Well, at first i was really interested in Dbol , even found a source. after a couple of weeks reading around the forums, it seemed like the general consensus was that it was great if you were willing to have some nasty sideeffects. also, i dont want to do steroids for very long, and i was told that results are hard to keep with dbol. here goes:

19 yrs old, 6'2" 165 Ibs, around 14% bodyfat
    bench 185, squat 295, clean 230
    run a 4.9 forty and a 2.8 twenty, with a 30 ich vert.

P.S. thanks for all the replies, keep em coming
    Last edited by DwinsChamps; 03-22-2005 at 12:00 PM.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    You should really try to train naturally for longer.

Well, ive been training naturally for about 3 1/2 years. While i do agree that natural is the way to go, im in a situation where i really need to improve my speed and size quickly.

19 is still young to be doing AS, you still have not hit your genetic potential. Maybe you just need to evaluate your training and diet.

any kind of test will do for first cycle...u might want to go with cyp or e for the first time tho since its not that many injections

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    wk 1-12 300-500mg/wk test enan or cyp

PCT as normal (clomid 100mg/ED for 30 days)

nolva also wk 1-12 10mg bump to 20mg during PCT

you should make good gains on this cycle, with the correct diet and dedication, 20lbs is obtainable

WEZUL86 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    You should really try to train naturally for longer.
    you should definatley lift naturally for a few more years.
    Then do a test base cycle, i would throw in some eq and winni. but thats just me.

What would be recommended to keep my gains? the effectiveness chart shows that test makes it hard to keep them...

Diet and Dedication has been and will be there.

Here, let me tell you guys my predicament. Im playing D3 lacrosse this year and transfering to D1 for the 2006 season. D1 scouts are looking at our team at the end of April/early June, and to be ideal, i need to gain a bit of speed and about 20 pounds. I have been lifting since my sophmore year in highschool, but ive never really been able to gain much weight bc of being a 3 sport athlete...football, wrestling, lacrosse. As much as i want to be completely natural, i dont really have the choice right now.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    PCT

run clomid for 30days at 100mg/ED

nolva at 20mg/ED

tribulas 3-5g/ED

creatine 5g/ED

also up your cals and you will maximize what you can keep from the cycle

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    hey, i got hit hard for this but 6'2" 165 and 14% BF? im 5'7" bordering 170 now at 7% BF and still am waiting till i get up to 185 before i start juicin. naturally is the way to go man, make sure your gettin plenty of protein and calories before trying anything. BTW im also 19 yrs old. just so happens that the doc is thinkin about putting me on roids, so i dont think i can wait.

BTW if you read some of my other posts, you will find out y the doc wants to put me on roids. im not gonna dig it up.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    If your only benching 185 right now you need to hit the gym before you hit the gear bro! Grow until you cant grow no more then hit the gear!

bump tha

Quote Originally Posted by DwinsChamps
    Here, let me tell you guys my predicament. Im playing D3 lacrosse this year and transfering to D1 for the 2006 season. D1 scouts are looking at our team at the end of April/early June, and to be ideal, i need to gain a bit of speed and about 20 pounds. I have been lifting since my sophmore year in highschool, but ive never really been able to gain much weight bc of being a 3 sport athlete...football, wrestling, lacrosse. As much as i want to be completely natural, i dont really have the choice right now.
    At those stats, you are not taking in enough calories. Gear is not your answer.

Please you guys, read the post about me needing about 20 pounds in the next couple months. If it was up to me, i would be lifting naturally forever, but im transfering to a better team, and if i want to get a roster spot, i seriously need to be a bit bigger and faster. I don't have years to train for this.

I dont want you guys to all tell me i need to or don't need to take gear, im looking for good advice. i respect and value your opinions, which is why ive asked you, but it appears that few of you are understanding my situation.

If you don't think i should take gear, tell me how to naturally gain 20 pounds by the end of May.
    Last edited by DwinsChamps; 03-22-2005 at 12:53 PM.

like i said im bout 169-170 and the only reason i dont weigh more is cus I GOT CHICKEN LEGS!!!! i lack so bad on my legs its not even funny. so make sure that your hittin all muscle groups for mass. trust me, legs are worth more than you think

Please you guys, read the post about me needing about 20 pounds in the next couple months. If it was up to me, i would be lifting naturally forever, but im transfering to a better team, and if i want to get a roster spot, i seriously need to be a bit bigger and faster. I don't have years to train for this.

I dont want you guys to all tell me i need to or don't need to take gear, im looking for good advice. i respect and value your opinions, but it appears that few of you are understanding my situation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thats part of the reason roids are banned

Well if you are going to do it anyway here.
    1-8 prop 50mg ED
    10mg nolva ED
    Pct 3 days after last Prop. inject
    If you don't get your diet right you still wont gain what you want.

mabey im being to judgmental

i agree with body mechanic
    YOU NEED HIGHER THAN NORMAL CALOIRES AND PROTEIN INTAKE OTHERWISE YOU WILL GAIN NOTHING!!! that is the truth, diet is the key, learn the basics before you start the juice.

Well, i've been doing a pretty all-around program. My HS football coach was in love with the BFS program, and since i was lifting in his weights classes that was the program i used.

Bench Press w/ chains
    Squats w/ chains
    Deadlift
    RDL
    Bent over Row
    Power Cleans
    Jammer Press

Everything was 2 sets, the first set to 8 reps, the second to failure. Towards the end of the prog.,the final 2 weeks, it was 3 sets of 3 at around 90%.

I must say, we hit the legs pretty hard. the reason my squat numbers are so low really are bc my legs are so god**** long.

P.S.> I do understand the theory behind proper nutrition and dieting...I was a wrestler for 6 years.
    Last edited by DwinsChamps; 03-22-2005 at 12:42 PM.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member

I dont want you guys to all tell me i need to or don't need to take gear, im looking for good advice. i respect and value your opinions, which is why ive asked you, but it appears that few of you are understanding my situation.

If you don't think i should take gear, tell me how to naturally gain 20 pounds by the end of April.

I agree in the fact that you should wait. But it doesn't seem to be the case. If I were you I would do a little more research. It will probably come down to taking test prop. This is short lived in the body. Deca is gonna be able to be tested for 18 months from what I understand. So do your research before you jump in. I am no expert, just want to say that you should really up your cals and do a lot of research on diet and training if you really plan on keeping your gains and even getting any for that matter. Juice doesn't automatically get you bigger. You have to have a lot of other things (diet and training) ready to go as well....

Good luck in the games ahead and with your cycle if you decide to run one......JC

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if youre not gaining weight, youre not eating enough, period Do you actually count your calories and now how many come from protein, carbs, and fat? At you age, if you eat between 4-5K calories a day (clean, not junk food), you will have no problem putting on 20 lbs. You wanna go 20lbs by the end of April, so thats 5 weeks? Even if you took steroids , 20lbs in five weeks would mostly be water not solid, keepable gains so as soon as you stop, you'll lose them and more. Besides to get the max benefit from you need to know how to eat. Bottom eat, eat, eat, and eat more before taking steroids.

SORRY ALL: I meant end of MAY, early JUNE. April was a mistake.

I have approx 10 weeks.
    Last edited by DwinsChamps; 03-22-2005 at 12:51 PM.

Here's what i think i shall do. Im going to up my calories and protein intake, and take creatine. While continuing my workout throughout the season and into summer. If i've worked hard enough, the gains will be there, and i should have no problem making the team's cut. What do you guys recco. in creatine? I've tried GNC and Cell-Tech, of which both helped tons but were disgusting and hard to keep down at the same time.

Thanks for everyone's interest in my thread. I appreciate it, you guys, especially legobricks and bodymechanic.
    Last edited by DwinsChamps; 03-22-2005 at 01:02 PM.

I AGREE youa re friggin tall. witht he program your using tho, hit the free wieghts more, and do more sets, i like to do 3 sets of upper body monday wednesday and friday, and sometimes saturday. 1st set is a warm up set, second is like 4-6 reps at max weight, and last set is like a tone down set, should go until muscle failure. if ya wanna get big, ya gotta lift big weights. also diet is the other key

mr.lean is offline Junior Member
    i 6' 180 and only did a sust deca cycle 250mgs sust a week 200mgs deca a week for 10 weeks when i started i was like 150 can tried everything my cals were super high and my trainer has been to the nationals 3 times and told me unless im on gear i wont gain because diet is only 30% of the equaltion and anabolics is 20% or something,, and he was right i started to gain after such a small cycle,, the body doesnt store protein on its own, the body nly stores fats and carbs, so if you eat more cals then you burn you will gain weight but not lean tissue

wired-up is offline Member

If you don't think i should take gear, tell me how to naturally gain 20 pounds by the end of May.
    you need to eat about 4000 calories a day, 300g's+ of protein. if you're not doing that, then that's why you're not gaining weight. if you can't eat that much, then don't bother with the gear, cause you won't get sh1t from it. i'm 5'9" and i've gone from 160 to 180 in the last 6 months naturally by eating 3000 clean calories a day. you say that you want to get faster, then don't do gear. if you gain 20 pounds in 2 months, your legs are going to hate you if you try to run. you can bulk up, but you'll lose speed.

What do you guys think about Winny for the athlete?

wired-up is offline Member
    winny will make you joints hurt and you won't gain but a couple lbs. from it. it's used in cutting cycles, nut bulking.

BareBoneDnCrazy is offline New Member
    before i knew about this wonderful site i did a deca only cycle.... DON'T DO IT!!!!.. i got shut down deca dick is so real!!!.. i missed out on sex from 3 diff girls all because of that **** deca dick... its all good tho i played the nice guy card and it set me up for another time haha..

I'd deff say test.. thats what i'm doin next

Thread Information