jo150 is offline Associate Member

Arrow ***clenbuterol***

Here is a posting from the AR site on Clen :

*****Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic /androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased.*****

I was wanting to know if this stuff is better taken after a cycle, during a cycle, or started near the end of a cycle. I know that is it not really considered PCT but it says it has anti-catabolic effects. It this safe for people wanting to do a cutting cycle?

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    Oh, and what is the recommended dosage?

that is the new and updated profile done by Hooker. It is by far much more updated and accurate.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    clen is actually mostly used during pct. i like it during pct cause it helps to get rid of the water weight and also acts as an anti-catabolic.

Thread Information