5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member

Doing a catherization

A buddy of mine is getting drug tested for the ncaa. He plans on making a home catherization kit. Hes got some things like a pump tubing etc. His question is how long does the tube need to go into his penis to get into his bladder? Has anyone had one done before or done one before. All help would be greatly apperciated.

NightOp is offline Member
    that makes me cringe just thinking about it, but i guess if he has todo it he has todo it....

try looking around the net for medical sites that might be able to help ya...sorry bro.

thanks .. looking now .. not finding anything good though .. any more suggestions please feel free to put in your .02 cents

mdd
    mdd is offline Junior Member
    cringing here also

askingforit is offline Junior Member
    sorry to say it bro but that shit isn't gonna work. I've tried about every method around to pass drug tests (probation for 5 years), and even I've never heard of this crazy shit. He might as well go back to square one and find a different method...otherwise he'll fail the test and have a sore pee pee

Anyone else think that a catherization wont help him?

4plates is offline Banned
    ch

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive read stories of a guy draining his bladder, and actualy injecting another persons urine in there!! pain = dear lord.

askingforit is offline Junior Member
    fellas...I don't know where you're hearing these stories but, I do know that other peoples urine = toxic. Our own urine is sterile to us, but toxic to others.....doing a self catheter and trying to fill your own bladder with someone elses urine is not a wise decision.
    I'm sure there could be some nasty complications with that.
    just my opinion though...

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member

NightOp is offline Member
    im sure as to the "toxicity" of it (becuase if the kidneys are working properly a person's urine should be sterile from a bacterial standpoint regardless who's urine it is, right?)... i really have no idea, but i would not try it. Surely there is a safer way.

BIGTEX is offline Associate Member
    If done unproperly that could lead to a serious bladder or stomach infection... Without medical supervision I think that catheritization is not choice... I think the only chance your friend has at this point is too drink a shit load of water before the test... make sure the sample he gives is not the first piss of the day.. Unfortunately at this stage that is about all you can do...
    Sorry Bro
    Tex

Manslaughter is offline Junior Member
    Real dangerous to do. There is a huge risk of infection and serious damage to the bladder. Unless he know EXACTLY how much fluid his bladder can hold, then he's looking for trouble. Also, if he doesn't piss out the urine within a few minutes, if he actually gets in right, his own urine will mix in enough to contaminate the "clean" urine he's put in there and he'll test positive anyway.

2BeBig79 is offline New Member
    Well Anatomically speaking the males urethra run 7 - 10 inches to the bladder... and a womens runs about 3-4.
    I wouldn't recomend this technique... It's just gross

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    hey I had a catherdere put in me while i was in hospital for thyroid cancer and it seemed to be about 15 inches and it fvkin hurt evrytime they did it.It would burn when they put it in and burn pulling it out...GL..why dont you see if someone can hook you up with a catherder that works as a rn or lpn?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    drinking water doesn't work sadly.. it can aid in helping hide things with few particles, but still very very very uneffective.
    to bad this test just wasn't for dope, you could take detox.

hey, what about asking a friend to piss in a plastic pouch and strap it to the inside of your leg?

ollie is offline New Member
    When you give urine they also test for adequate body temp. The cath should be around 15 inches or so depending on your penis size. I would not recommend the urine transfer though, you would have to do it right before testing and that is saying that your body didnt filter out more drug when you got there to test. You could still test positive.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    it's a piss test given by the ncaa right....get someone else to piss in a bag and tape it to yourself...and use the tube bit...i know someone who passed a ncaa drug test and used AAS.....is it a physical or are they coming to the school to test each one individually or is it a random test??

tackle78 is offline Junior Member

Depending on Division...

The test will be given with your pants at the knees and the guy in front of you holding the cup. Thats division 1 anyway. I know of some testing in d-2 thats occured where they just have everyone in a trough. But they have to be naked going into and out of the room with the sample.

$uperman is offline Member
    i had one done when i had my sugery... trust me , you dont want it done. anywayz.... why doesnt he just get someone to piss in a container of some sort. he can hide in his clothes some wheres and just use that

Thread Information