njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

need help, please read

i have been doing a lot of research on my next cycle , want to make sure everything is in check. i will be taking 500 mgs of sus and 400 mgs of eq per week for 16 weeks and i will be taking .25 mgs of liquidex and 10 mgs of nolvadex each day , but my question is this: from a previous cycle of sus and deca about 6 months ago, my nipples became puffy and when i squeezed them a white substance came out, from doing research i know it is due to raised prolactin levels caused by the deca, so a few months bach up until about 2 weeks ago i was taking b6 at 200 mgs a day and it seemed to get better , and at the present moment my nipples look less puffy and when i squeeze them hardly any white substance comes out of my left and none comes out of my right anymore ; therefore, since i am not using any deca in this new cycle, instead i am using eq, do i need to take something to combat the progesterone/prolactin build up ? i was thinking of taking some dostinex during this cycle so that i can get rid of this problem entirely . if i do take the dostinex would it effect my gains during the cycle ? or should i wait to the end of this cycle and see if the problem still exits? thanks for all help

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    i have been doing a lot of research on my next cycle , want to make sure everything is in check. i will be taking 500 mgs of sus and 400 mgs of eq per week for 16 weeks and i will be taking .25 mgs of liquidex and 10 mgs of nolvadex each day , but my question is this: from a previous cycle of sus and deca about 6 months ago, my nipples became puffy and when i squeezed them a white substance came out, from doing research i know it is due to raised prolactin levels caused by the deca, so a few months bach up until about 2 weeks ago i was taking b6 at 200 mgs a day and it seemed to get better , and at the present moment my nipples look less puffy and when i squeeze them hardly any white substance comes out of my left and none comes out of my right anymore ; therefore, since i am not using any deca in this new cycle, instead i am using eq, do i need to take something to combat the progesterone/prolactin build up ? i was thinking of taking some dostinex during this cycle so that i can get rid of this problem entirely . if i do take the dostinex would it effect my gains during the cycle ? or should i wait to the end of this cycle and see if the problem still exits? thanks for all help
    I would keep something on hand and if it starts up again start taking it

JohnnyB

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    yep, but u shouldn t see those probs with eq

Thread Information