Thread: Add on test E

lean123 is offline Associate Member

Add on test E

hey brothers,I am about to finish my test e cycle but i would like to add something more on to the cycle....any ideas?

thanks
    lean

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol to lean out towards the end maybe...How long has your test cycle been running bro?

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    goals?

DogmaDog is offline New Member
    How did that that Test E work for you, have you had good results? 10week cycle? Side effects? I just started my Test E yesterday some feedback would be helpful..... in what week of the cycle did your strength really start to increase?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    About to FINISH but want to add more things...........

Hmmmmmmm..........

I don't understand.

~SC~

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I am a big fan of sticking to the original plan. FInish this one up, take time off and plan your next accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by DogmaDog
    How did that that Test E work for you, have you had good results? 10week cycle? Side effects? I just started my Test E yesterday some feedback would be helpful..... in what week of the cycle did your strength really start to increase?

So im up about 20pnds..i do have a lil belly but you can still see i have abs. I am doing 12 weeks.I remember having some back pain jsut my back spreading out? i dont know...cause my back spread a lot. The only side effect i noticed was a little gyno but i upped my nolva like a lunatic.Id probly say maybe the 4th week i really strarted to see myself getting stronger...i took dbol the 1st 4 weeks at 50mg's...most people say take 30mg/ed but that wasnt working out to well for me. Just keep your diet in check as well as high protein and you should see great results. Also dont be scared to try new injection sites....i was nervous about swtiching from delts to glutes and so on....have fun be safe....

lata
    lean

Im not really worried about cutting up....i believe i can do that naturally...im looking to get a little more pumped..I mean people tell me that im huge..i dont see it...but i would like to extend my cycle maybe another 5 weeks??? Anyone with some ideas please let me know...and also please leave the reason you have told me about the particular substance...

thanks
    Lean

Thread Information