esone is offline Associate Member

what hell do i do now?

ive been training for like 5 years. ive got my diet down to a science, and i train hard. im 185 @ 7.5 % body fat ( done in a tank ). i was 195 but it was just water weight. i can do the following for reps of like 7: decline 315, flat 275, dip:3 to 4 plates, squat 280, curl 65lb dumbells for sets of 10 just to give an idea of my ability so i think thats pretty tough for someone that is my weight and height. i wanna get some gear but i have no idea where to start i was thinking about deca -durabolin and d bols for a cycle because im concerned about side affects like acne and i like my nuts the way that they are. i dont need bitch tits either anyone got any advice?
    Last edited by esone; 03-22-2005 at 03:39 PM.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    hang out for a while and u'll learn everything u need to know. do me a favor though and don't respond to any pm's that may have landed in your mailbox by now, telling u to buy their gear.

thanks man does the d bol and deca thing sound like a good start?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    DO NOT source post, or you will be banned!!! DECA and DBOL ? HELL NO!!! Horrific cycle. Slow down and do some research on this site.......

A first cycle should consist of Testosterone . Research Test Enan, or CYP, Anti-e's and PCT (post cycle thearpy)

Do NOT rush into this. Guys research steroids for months upon months before making a decision.

WELCOME TO AR

BLT

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by esone
    ive been training for like 5 years. ive got my diet down to a science, and i train hard. im 185 @ 7.5 % body fat ( done in a tank ). i was 195 but it was just water weight. i can do the following for reps of like 7: decline 315, flat 275, dip:3 to 4 plates, squat 280, curl 65lb dumbells for sets of 10 just to give an idea of my ability so i think thats pretty tough for someone that is my weight and height. i wanna get some gear but i have no idea where to start i was thinking about deca-durabolin and d bols for a cycle because im concerned about side affects like acne and i like my nuts the way that they are. i dont need bitch tits either anyone got any advice? p.s. is this sight legit?:NO SOURCE POSTING.com for gear?
    Hang out and read as much as you can. Trust me it will only take you a couple of weeeks to get some form of an idea on what kind of gear you may want to use to attain your goals.

Ask questions, etc, etc......

DO NOT ASK ABOUT SOURCES ON THE OPEN BOARD!

Delete any unsolicited PM's you get on the boarrd as well. 99.99999% will scam you. (We try to keep them out but some do slip by)

Welcome to the board.

sorry about the source thing i didnt remember. what about the side affects of those ?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Hang out and read as much as you can. Trust me it will only take you a couple of weeeks to get some form of an idea on what kind of gear you may want to use to attain your goals.

Then after you get an idea.......read some more....ask some more questions......AAS is not something that should be taken lightly and you should be fully aware of what you are getting into.

Be Safe.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    look at a test e cycle for a first one. if you have the correct pct, you won't have to worry about raisin balls or man titties. and you'll keep really good gains. PM me if you want a more specific cycle. i'm not sellin, just givin doses, weeks, etc.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by esone
    ,............ squat 280,........anyone got any advice?
    My advice is to stop working the vanity muscles and get in the squat rack. If you are doing 315 on decline, and 275 for 7 on flat bench, then you must be out of porportion. You should be squating at least 315 for 10 reps at that weight. When I'm on gear and I am at the 190 to 195 mark, I'm squating 405 for 10 reps. And 830 on the sled for 10 reps.

I'm not busting your balls, just giving you my opinion. Good luck.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    My advice is to stop working the vanity muscles and get in the squat rack. If you are doing 315 on decline, and 275 for 7 on flat bench, then you must be out of porportion. You should be squating at least 315 for 10 reps at that weight. When I'm on gear and I am at the 190 to 195 mark, I'm squating 405 for 10 reps. And 830 on the sled for 10 reps.

I'm not busting your balls, just giving you my opinion. Good luck.

I would agree with you on hitting the squat rack too. Hit it heavy but with lots of reps and you'll put some size and strength on. As far as gear goes, listen to the people on hear, they know what they are talking about. Spend some time on hear doing some research first, you'll be amazed at what you'll learn in a short period of time. That search button works wonders, search for first cycle, test only cycles, PCT, anti e's, etc

WEZUL86 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    DO NOT source post, or you will be banned!!! DECA and DBOL ? HELL NO!!! Horrific cycle. Slow down and do some research on this site.......

A first cycle should consist of Testosterone . Research Test Enan, or CYP, Anti-e's and PCT (post cycle thearpy)

Do NOT rush into this. Guys research steroids for months upon months before making a decision.

WELCOME TO AR

BLT
    sometimes years. They are right, everything you ever wanted to know about aas. or anything affliliated can be found here. you dont even have to ask questions. do a search.

Thread Information