Thread: Tren

ripped82 is offline New Member

Tren

I love Tren like many other people out there. I am currently on my second cycle of tren\prop and now I'm doing ed injections. I was wondering how bad tren side effects can be for my body. I always want to incorporate tren into every cycle but I want to know if thats such a smart thing to do. What do u guys think?

kingpin054 is offline Junior Member
    this is my first cycle with tren , and I love it, have never experinced the cough and i was wondering if you had ?
    Was it bad ?

DiesalScruffy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin054
    this is my first cycle with tren , and I love it, have never experinced the cough and i was wondering if you had ?
    Was it bad ?
    do u mean the cough right after you inject it? IF soThe last week when I injected it I startd to cough for about 5 five minutes. And the tast of tren was in my mouth. But the tast part alsways happen to me

TheMemoryRemains is offline Associate Member
    Use the search option, this question is asked at least 10 times a day.

Some sides that I know of, is the cough after injections, sleep sweats, tren dreams and I just read up on a thread talking about hairloss which wasnt determind if it was TREN or not.

I hear trens great, but the sides suck but everyone has a different lifestyle and status so it all depends on the person.

Thread Information