D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Question Want to Dose your Liquidex Accurately?(READ HERE)

Posted by Warlobo on EF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok you Ldex fans. I, WarLobo, Elite Mod Extrodiare, User of Test In Every Cycle, have solved your problems with the dosing and thickness of that wonderful stuff we all know as Liquidex.

Step One: Go to any drug store or the like.
    Step Two: Locate the baby section which has medications for them cute little critters.
    Step Three: Find a product called “Pedia Care”. It’s for infants and comes in a ˝ oz small plastic bottle with a Dropper as a lid.
    Step Four: Buy it.
    Step Five: Take it home and dump out the Pedia Care solution.
    Step Six: Rip off Liquidex stopper (with care!) and pore the Ldex into the Pedia Care bottle.

And there you have it. The dropper is very wide and easy to use with thick liquids and has DOSING marks for 0.4 ml and 0.8 ml I just use two big drops and SHAABAAAM! There you have it, a cool, resealable, and unbreakable bottle to store you Ldex in.

Yes… Yes, I know, pure Wild E. Coyote Genius.

Oh, one favor if you please, DO NOT take the last bottle off the shelf. I'm a new father to a beautiful baby girl and them critters do get sick. So give us poor parents a break

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=117430

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    The prob I have with Ldex is the strength. What am I gonna do with 4mg/ml??? Take 1/8 of a cc (.5mg) per day. How am I gonna get 1/8 of a cc????? Know anywhere, not a steroid source, that sells Ldex in 1mg/ml and is good stuff?? Note, lots of places sell ldex w/o steroids , i just want the ldex.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    great idea bro! imma try that. I just ordered my ldex today and it should be coming here in a week or so. Bump!!

JP1570 --UP TO THE TOP DUH!!!!!

aky
    aky is offline New Member
    Originally posted by JP1570
    The prob I have with Ldex is the strength. What am I gonna do with 4mg/ml??? Take 1/8 of a cc (.5mg) per day. How am I gonna get 1/8 of a cc????? Know anywhere, not a steroid source, that sells Ldex in 1mg/ml and is good stuff?? Note, lots of places sell ldex w/o steroids, i just want the ldex.
    I use a 1 cc needle.. for 0.5mg;s u can measure 0.125cc's for ur dose. You can put any size needle on as well. If you guys are intrested email me at [email protected] and i'll help you out!

later

whoa

i am confused how u measure .50mg with the 1cc syringe
    .50mg =1/8 ????

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    smaller, thinner needle with smaller increments on it. Thanks, gonna get some of those.

Thread Information