the duch is offline New Member

Cool looking to get faster

heres a little info on me. im 18 years old, 160 lbs and im 6'0''. as you can tell by that, im not a huge bastard, nor am i aiming to be. i run track and what i have for times and stats arent that bad. 20'11'' in the long jump, 11.6 in the 100m dash, 4.78 in the 40. Im looking for something to give me a quicker jump from the start and to keep me going fast. i just got some 50 mg winstrol tablets. from what ive heard they will help me with the speed, but i also already have knee problems (ligament damage from football) and i dont want these problems to worsen. im wondering if anyone knows something i can take that will make me faster without much damage to the cartilage or joints. thanks

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i also am interested n this post. i want my 60 to drop from 6.7 to 6.6 or 6.5 if possible. i ran 100m n 10.9 just to get a reference to how 6.7 measures up.

Methuselah is offline Member
    the duch, you are not ready for steroids . Give the winny to the mishon1 (if he is about 23 years old or above) and both problems are solved.

Steroids will only make the joints worse, even deca only provides temporary relief; you pay for it in the long run. Look at Lyle Alzado.

What would doing this cycle of winstrol do to me physically?

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    try HIT training

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    if u dont already start training the hammy's harder you will improve your explosiveness and quickness. also do box jumps and other plyometrics.

jbrand is offline Member

Re: looking to get faster

Originally posted by the duch
    heres a little info on me. im 18 years old, 160 lbs and im 6'0''. as you can tell by that, im not a huge bastard, nor am i aiming to be. i run track and what i have for times and stats arent that bad. 20'11'' in the long jump, 11.6 in the 100m dash, 4.78 in the 40. Im looking for something to give me a quicker jump from the start and to keep me going fast. i just got some 50 mg winstrol tablets. from what ive heard they will help me with the speed, but i also already have knee problems (ligament damage from football) and i dont want these problems to worsen. im wondering if anyone knows something i can take that will make me faster without much damage to the cartilage or joints. thanks
    back in high school I had similar goals. I would recommend plyometrics, powertraining, and by utilizing explosive movements in your regimen -- emphasis on the squat of course

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Stack some winstrol with suspension. You will be one fast mofo.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Do a seach on "Strenght Shoes"
    And get yourself a pair...

M

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by poppapump58
    Stack some winstrol with suspension. You will be one fast mofo.
    On that note, you might as well have someone chase him away with a 10cc x 21G x 1.5 inch syringe loaded with T400. If that doesn't get your adrenaline boosting enough to run a quicker 100 I don't know what the hell will

Methuselah is offline Member
    I recall reading the Russian athletes used to do overspeed training by holding a rope behind a car. You can also run down hills.

thanks for all the advice. ive started the winstrol cycle and ive been eating better and getting more sleep. its going well. i feel more energized at the meets and i dont feel sluggish in school like i used to. its just seemed to pep me up, which i think is great. ill probably only do this one cycle but if i do dare try another one, at least i know where to get good advice. oh yeah, i have the "JumpSoles" shoes and i love em.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well since you already started, I guess you had planned to do it no matter what the advice given to you was

Well, now that your taking it, make sure that you have the Clomid and that you only take the Winny for about 4-5 weeks. Too long will fuck up your liver.

You do know how and when to take the Clomid right?

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    jump squats brotha. They work wonders for explosiveness. Go all the way down like a regular squat but spring up as far as you can on the way up. You won't be able to do a lot of weight but you will definitely see results.

from what I hear winstrol dries up your joints as well....

awww shit times 2! 1. i dont have any clomid, and 2. it dries up my joints?? damnit. maybe i will have to stop this cycle. When would i take the clomid if i was to come across it? also, what if i just took the winstrol say the day of a track meet? should i take maybe 100 mg about 2 hours before competition? will that do anything like give me an edge on the competition?

Don't take my word as law bro. I just go by what I hear. I've that Winstrol dries up the joints and makes them very stiff, which in your case is what you're trying to avoid. Also I haven't seen any evidence that winstrol alone would give you any sort of edge as far as speed and edurance goes. I would PM some of the mods or vets and see what they tell you. They definitely have more experience on the subject.

$uperman is offline Member
    awww shit times 2! 1. i dont have any clomid, and 2. it dries up my joints?? damnit. maybe i will have to stop this cycle. When would i take the clomid if i was to come across it? also, what if i just took the winstrol say the day of a track meet? should i take maybe 100 mg about 2 hours before competition? will that do anything like give me an edge on the competition?
    see.... thats why you shouldnt jump into shit you know nothing about. especially using anabolics at your age. but... since you already started we might as well help you out. the only edge taking it right before your meet will be the energy witch you could obtain w/ the right diet anyhow. and no... 100mg before your meet wont do you any better then 50mg. now since your worried about drying your joints... you need to drink water like a damn fish. this should help some w/ the dryness. i would say throw some test in there to help w/ the joints but you dont need to dig yourself any deeper. if you do decide to continue your cycle you certainly should take clomid after. take it like this... 300mg day after last shot, 100mg 1st week, 50mg 2nd week and you take it daily. i honestly think you should quit the cycle and do your best w/ diet, exercise, drills, plyometrics, even breathing exercises can help you. either way... good luck and think smarter next time bud
    Last edited by $uperman; 04-09-2002 at 12:37 AM.

thanks for not ragging on me for being a "newbie" aty this steroid stuff. i have decided to quit this cycle. ive been reading more an more on the subject and i realize a few tenths of a second is not worth all the possible side effects. i dont want to mess up my balls and clomid isnt readily availible so it would be a pain to get it. id rather not worry about it. ill be getting rid of these soon. thanks everyone

quasar is offline Associate Member
    bro, stick around though and keep learning so later on you can take a killer cycle, and if you know your shit the side effects can be extremely reduced. there is a lot of info here, not just on AS but on diet and training routines also. we're glad you're here. hit that search button. i do everyday.....goodluck bro

$uperman is offline Member
    thanks for not ragging on me for being a "newbie" aty this steroid stuff. i have decided to quit this cycle. ive been reading more an more on the subject and i realize a few tenths of a second is not worth all the possible side effects. i dont want to mess up my balls and clomid isnt readily availible so it would be a pain to get it. id rather not worry about it. ill be getting rid of these soon. thanks everyone
    dat ah boy....

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by devilscabanaboy19
    Don't take my word as law bro. I just go by what I hear. I've that Winstrol dries up the joints and makes them very stiff, which in your case is what you're trying to avoid. Also I haven't seen any evidence that winstrol alone would give you any sort of edge as far as speed and edurance goes. I would PM some of the mods or vets and see what they tell you. They definitely have more experience on the subject.
    well, it definetely cut down ben johnson's speed.

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    overspeed training is great, we do a lot of that for hockey. It works

Thread Information