number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!

would i see a gain from this?

what kind of gain could i expect from taking just deca and winny tabs? my focus is only on gaining strength and retaining it as much as possible after i come off. i dont care much about size or weight gain just want to get stronger. thanks in advance.
    ps
    im 5'11" 190lbs. been powerlifting for a year (but worked out b4 that)

You can expect libido problems if you run that cycle. You will gain yes, but why take the chance of not being able to get an erection during/or even long after the cycle. Look into Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate . You can run either of these alone, or base it with the deca and winny. Whatever you do I highly advise that you add testosterone .

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    amen to test

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i thought not taking a test would save my nutz. haha
    im 18 yrs old so i didnt know if i should take a test but ill look into it

Your going to be told to take nothing that young. It is good advice, however if you must start run Test E only at 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks followed by PCT.

yeh everyone is telling me that, i wanna do it for football

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    Taking many types of steroids , especially deca , will shut your nuts down. Including test in your cycle acts as a new test source since your natural test will likely be shut down. No test = no nuts.

18? Hmm, you might wanna wait a few more years before you hit the sauce bro. I started at about your age and I regret it more than anything.

what would a good cylce be for me? my main concern is getting stronger and keeping as much as possible. i dont really care about gaining weight

yeh im probably gonna end up holding off, its a bitch trying to keep up with my teammates that are on it tho.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    too young bro, no offense. you still got plenny of time to bulk up naturally. don't rush this kind of thing. wait some years and do a lot of research. you've got plenny to learn. def test before any other kind of cycle though.

AVAGO is offline Member
    yeh im probably gonna end up holding off, its a bitch trying to keep up with my teammates that are on it tho.

The best option is never the easyest IME. Wait a few years till none of them can get wood and have other probs then watch them try and keep up with you.

what would a good cylce be for me? my main concern is getting stronger and keeping as much as possible. i dont really care about gaining weight
    Anavar is about the only steroid I would recommend for someone your age. Mainly because it's very safe and it has been said that it doesn't close growth plates. Suites all of you goals as well.

i should wait till im like 25?

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    21-22 should be fine

aiight thanks for all the help

Thread Information