Thread: Deca only cycle

MR. Hyde is offline New Member

Deca only cycle

What do you guys think of a very light 450mg/wk Deca cypiolate (Anabolic DN) cycle. I want to stay as clean as possible for the summer Test/Eq cycle, so I'm just tinkering with this short cycle. Anyone ever got good gains from a deca only cycle?

Thanks for any replys.

Latimus is offline Banned
    deca shuts you down so hard that its tough to recover from.....once you do..you end up losing a lot of the gains....plus the libidio is reduced......anavar is a great mini cycle/bridge cycle......why not run a low dose test and deca....take 6 weeks off..then hit the test tren .....bulk on the deca test for a bit....clean yourself out..then cut for summer with the test tren....

judge_dread is offline Member
    I gained 10lbs by 250mgs* for 9 weeks but I shut down too!Better add some Test bro...

*Nandrolone Decanoate

Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    I gained 10lbs by 250mgs* for 9 weeks but I shut down too!Better add some Test bro...

*Nandrolone Decanoate
    Well, I have read Anabolics 2004 practically cover to cover, so I realize the advice you guys are giving is right on. But I feel dirty with the test. I mean, I feel the Deca is easy on the system, where test is brutal compared. What dose of test would you recommend to prevent shut down. I mean the absolute minimum possible.

judge_dread is offline Member
    I guess 250mgs of Test Enanthate would be ok, but on the other hand Test E won't kick in before the 4th week so u need a fast actin compound like Propionate .

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    if its 450mg deca /wk id say use prop at a higher dose than deca and also run it a week or 2 past the deca

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    200 mg/week is fine to prevent shutdown. If your sex drive is low on this much test, you're probably having prolactin issues and not issues from low testosterone . If that happens it's nice to have cabergoline on hand. (it could also be mental. that would suck.) Make sure you have an anti estrogen like nolvadex also. Some people are really sensitive. don't forget about post cycle therapy either.
    Last edited by Dude-Man; 03-22-2005 at 06:42 AM.

Thanks all.

ufcwarrior is offline Junior Member
    I put on 20 pounds and about 45 pounds on my bench with just 300 mg of deca for 10 weeks.took pct and kept 80% of my gains.

Quote Originally Posted by ufcwarrior
    I put on 20 pounds and about 45 pounds on my bench with just 300 mg of deca for 10 weeks.took pct and kept 80% of my gains.
    Well Warrior, I think the "Deca dick" problem that so many talk about is a definite possibility, but as each individual is different, their reactions will also differ. For example, I've been cleaning my system for about 4-5 months and since I took that 450mg of Deca, I can really feel its effects in my body. Just last night, as I'm trying to sleep, I felt like I had drank coffee before bed. And I don't do coffee. In the morning, I just get up and am ready to go instead of dragging ass. So I'll see what the end result will be with just Deca. I want to keep it clean for the "Real" Test/EQ cycle for next summer.

Thread Information