newbrew is offline Senior Member

Clen or ephedrine?

If you were to use either one for cutting (along with Test/winny), which would you use? I realize they are completely different and its like comparing apples to oranges, but I am looking for fat burning results for 6-8 weeks.

thanks

Clen

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I prefer ephedrine. Clen gives me bad shakes.

Mutant is offline Banned
    I prefer Clen .

alevok Guest
    why not both, 2 weeks on clen 2 weeks on ephedrine

Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    Do you mean cycle on and off 2 weeks of each?

Latimus is offline Banned
    ephedrine is easier to control.....cheaper....and i feel its nearly as effective...plus you can run ephedrine for the entire cutter unlike the 2 on 2 off clen .

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    ephedrine is easier to control.....cheaper....and i feel its nearly as effective...plus you can run ephedrine for the entire cutter unlike the 2 on 2 off clen.
    Only problem now is that my source doesnt offer Ephedrine =/ clen tho

Clen has some anti-catabolic properties than ephedrine does not, correct?

judge_dread is offline Member
    Ephedrine is awesome man...don't know about Clen .

Latimus is offline Banned
    yes you are correct..it does have anticatabolic properties so it is great for the cutting...even more reason to drop the cals and really get into the shredding......

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Clen is good too if you cant get ephedrine, a buddy of mine dropped 20lbs in 2-3 months mixing clen with early morningwalks before breakfast.

Mutant is offline Banned
    You can get ephedrine online. Go to a search engine and type in ephedrine, and you can get a bottle...it's legal (ephedra is not legal, but they are the same sh*t). One bottle is around 7-8$ online.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    both..

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I like ECY better......... I got tired of Cramps & Shakes on clen .

Jase is offline Associate Member
    If you can get your hands on spiropent, it beats them both hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Jase
    If you can get your hands on spiropent, it beats them both hands down

Spiropent is a diuretic and wont eliminate fat. Spriopent doesnt beat **** hands down unless you have 3% bodyfat.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    that's the best way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    You can get ephedrine online. Go to a search engine and type in ephedrine, and you can get a bottle...it's legal (ephedra is not legal, but they are the same sh*t). One bottle is around 7-8$ online.
    Any particular site you have had success with? I generally dont trust any online pharmacy.

btw, I thought the FDA ban on ephedra knocked out ephedrine?

Whats the difference between Ephedra and Ephedrine?

I posted an article below...it confuses me on what is exactly considered in the ban.....
    Last edited by newbrew; 03-22-2005 at 03:46 PM.

rontg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Any particular site you have had success with? I generally dont trust any online pharmacy.
    bro, ephedrine is not illegal, hence, no online pharmacy. ephedra is illegal. just go to google type in ephedrine hcl. Its perfectly fine to buy from an online store. I belive it was ephedra and ma haung that were banned....

Quote Originally Posted by rontg
    bro, ephedrine is not illegal, hence, no online pharmacy. ephedra is illegal. just go to google type in ephedrine hcl. Its perfectly fine to buy from an online store. I belive it was ephedra and ma haung that were banned....
    Does ephedrine not contain any ephedrine alkaloids?

FDA Announces Rule Prohibiting Sale of Dietary Supplements Containing Ephedrine Alkaloids Effective April 12

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced today that the final rule on dietary supplements containing ephedrine alkaloids is effective immediately. The rule, which was published on February 11, 2004 in the Federal Register, declares dietary supplements containing ephedrine alkaloids (ephedra) adulterated because such supplements present an unreasonable risk of illness or injury.

Two manufacturers had asked the United States District Court in New Jersey to enter a temporary injunction to prohibit FDA from enforcing the rule. However, the court ruled today that it would not immediately stay the rule. The court ordered the parties to submit additional briefs so that it may decide whether to permanently stay the rule.

"We will take appropriate enforcement actions if needed to stop manufacturers from illegally selling and distributing dietary supplements containing ephedra alkaloids," Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy G. Thompson said. "These products pose unacceptable health risks, and any consumers who are still using them should stop immediately."

On December 30, 2003, FDA issued over 60 letters to manufacturers notifying them of our intent to publish the rule as well as a consumer alert warning the public of the dangers of ephedra and asking that they stop taking these products immediately.

“Dietary supplements containing ephedrine alkaloids have been shown to pose a real risk to health,” said Dr. Lester M. Crawford, Acting FDA Commissioner. “The court's decision today makes clear that these dietary supplements may not be lawfully marketed while the matter remains under review by the Court.”

FDA plans to step up Internet surveillance to determine whether anyone, including the original 60 + targeted firms, is continuing to actively promote and sell these products.

FDA has already seen progress in its regulatory efforts, as a majority of the manufacturers to whom letters were sent have ceased selling dietary supplements containing ephedrine alkaloids.

For more information go to: http://www.fda.gov/oc/initiatives/ephedra/february2004/

How to Spot Ephedra

Ephedra is one of a group of plants that are a source of ephedrine alkaloids, including ephedrine and pseudophedrine. When chemically synthesized, these substances are regulated by the FDA as drugs.

But the safety of dietary supplements containing ephedrine alkaloids is not regulated by the FDA, and they may be hazardous.

Here's a short list of some products that have been known in the past to contain ephedra. Some companies may have already removed ephedra from these products:

* Metabolife
    * Ripped Fuel
    * Diet Fuel
    * Stacker 3
    * NaturalTRIM
    * Hydroxycut
    * Xenadrine RFA-1
    * Metab-O-Lite
    * Metabolift
    * Up Your Gas
    * Truckers Luv It
    * Yellow Jackets

Products that contain ephedra may list it on their label. Products with any of the following ingredients contain ephedra:

* Ephedra
    * Ephedrine
    * Ma huang
    * Ephedra sinica
    * Sida cordifolia
    * Pinellia

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    i'm on the same cycle and i'm takin homemade ECAY pills that has ephedrine in it and its workin great. you can get vasopro ephedrine from 1fast400.com

Mutant is offline Banned
    You can buy ephedrine over the counter in some places like Walmart, as an asthma releife medication. I think in those places it's called Bronk-Aid and its made by Bayer.
    Last edited by Mutant; 03-22-2005 at 04:44 PM.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Spiropent is a diuretic and wont eliminate fat. Spriopent doesnt beat **** hands down unless you have 3% bodyfat.
    Spiropent is not a diuretic. Spiropent is the brand name for clen from Spain and is the best clen on the market here in the UK, But I find clen leaves me fleeling like **** and I hate the shakes it gives also. So I would go Ephedrine all the way !!

Thread Information