HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Adding T3 to cycle for weight loss

Hey bros,

I just moved and my diet has been out of wack for about 2months...i have gaind a lot of fat that i didnt want to..not is the time to take it off. I am currently on
    cyp 600mg wk
    tren eth 400mg wk
    nolva 10mg ed

I just finished a 4wk clen ...

I have a ton of t3 was wondering if I should add about 25-50mg ed to the cycle and then in about 2wk add the clen back in, to help in cutting some of the fat...my bp is also hight some im wondering if I can take off a few pounds of fat might help....the t3 i have is for my next cycle of prop, tren ace, mast, but I do have extra that i can use now...I also have DNP on hand but I am in FL and its about 80 here so Im thinking not to use that...
    I was 267lbs guessing 20% bf at 6ft tall, now im 254lbs guessing close to 20%..

Please let me know any suggestion you may have

Thanks

Aboot is offline Banned
    The clen may be the cause of your high blood pressure, so if you are concerned about it you may want to stop taking it and see if it has any effect.

well i just stoped the clen ..so we will see if that was the cause..but I still need to cut some fat off...

bump

bump

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I was a t3 supporter....but I believe it may have caused my "panic attack" symptoms

I was using 250mcg ed...yeh I know big dose....but I will never touch it again.

diet and cardio for me

How do you think you will run it? 7/5 split or taper up and down?

well Im not sure...and the fact that you wont touch t3 freaks me out..lol..got a lot of info from you bro...but never went up to 250mcg's...

I have heard of bros using 25-50mcg ed during the cycle..no need to go on a 7/5 split and of taper up of down..

cant find any supportive information on this, so im asking bros who might have done this. I know it can have some great benifits. and i have a ton on hand...waiting to use it with my prop/tren /mast/winy cycle next...I aslo got a ton cuz I thought i was going to do a dnp cycle but havent yet
    Last edited by HollywoodM3; 03-23-2005 at 10:14 PM.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    Hollywood....take a break from adding more drugs!!! lol

If you are going to run it, regardless of other's adice. dont expect too much from 25-50 mcg daily. That is more of a protein synthesis dose IMO. Please dont run a huge ammount until you get your bp under control. T3 wont help!

docta

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    well Im not sure...and the fact that you wont touch t3 freaks me out..lol..got a lot of info from you bro...but never went up to 250mcg's...

I have heard of bros using 25-50mcg ed during the cycle..no need to go on a 7/5 split and of taper up of down..

cant find any supportive information on this, so im asking bros who might have done this. I know it can have some great benifits. and i have a ton on hand...waiting to use it with my prop/tren/mast/winy cycle next...I aslo got a ton cuz I thought i was going to do a dnp cycle but havent yet

7/5 split was Mallets plan.....have you read cycelons thread on t3?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    Hollywood....take a break from adding more drugs!!! lol

If you are going to run it, regardless of other's adice. dont expect too much from 25-50 mcg daily. That is more of a protein synthesis dose IMO. Please dont run a huge ammount until you get your bp under control. T3 wont help!

docta

how would you run it???

also do you know of any serious long term effects from using it?

sorry for the hijack, thought it would help you

yes I just read it...its the way i use to run my T3..worked well...but I thought i would run the 7/5 split..at the time and it still does maid sence...

Doc..I do agree with you...I was just thinking of dropping a few pounds to help lower my BP, and thought that without going over board with the t3 that it might help...

i think cardio is they best option, if your trying to lower your blood pressure though lifestyle modification. Weight loss secodary to metabolic stimulants is no better than being overweight!!!!

dameion....i have run it before using the 7/5 split. I like the way it's setup, not enough time for your negative feedback system to fire up. As far as long term side effects, T3 is loaded with negatives, the main problem is increased risk of cardiac events. This is a well documented problem.

So, Doc would you suggest that the 7/5 split would be the best way to run it for fat loss...and to be safe..I have done both ways...at first didnt like the 7/5 split cuz i didnt think i was on long enough to see anything??

i think that the 7/5 split is the safest option. As far as efficacy, i wasnt completely satisfied with the results. I will not be running t3 again because the results were not worth the risk; this may have been secondary to the 7/5 split. I have never run it any other way. It's hard to say which method would yield better results.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's a thread on a T3/Clen cycle done by buff87. When i start my next cycle im gonna try it this way.

Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    But instead of the 1wk on/off ... im gonna run the clen straight through for the six weeks

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    i think cardio is they best option, if your trying to lower your blood pressure though lifestyle modification. Weight loss secodary to metabolic stimulants is no better than being overweight!!!!

dameion....i have run it before using the 7/5 split. I like the way it's setup, not enough time for your negative feedback system to fire up. As far as long term side effects, T3 is loaded with negatives, the main problem is increased risk of cardiac events. This is a well documented problem.

wwhat is your negitive feedback system?

are you aware of the HPTA axis??? this phenomenoa is not exclusive to sex hormones. There is also a hypothylamic-pituitary-thyroid axis.

If you do not know what the hpta is or how it works i can copy a passage from a research article i wrote that breaks it down...???

Thread Information