Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Xy1on is offline New Member
    I recieved my gear. British Dragon Test E in perfect condition. I would like to say thanks to all the people with valid points. I have learned alot from this. To all the flamers... Think twice before you flame, and if youre going to flame, at least include some other options or opinions with your flames. Flaming for the sake of flaming is just GAY.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xy1on
    I recieved my gear. British Dragon Test E in perfect condition. I would like to say thanks to all the people with valid points. I have learned alot from this. To all the flamers... Think twice before you flame, and if youre going to flame, at least include some other options or opinions with your flames. Flaming for the sake of flaming is just GAY.

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Every order is a chance, but I would never do something that this!

Xy1on is offline New Member
    HAHA! WooHoo! My first online order a success!

Now I need one more vial of BD Test E and some anti e's so I can start my first cycle. 500mg Test E EW for 10 weeks. Im going to start a new thread once Im ready to start so you guys can help me thru it.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xy1on

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are the odds that my package will be seized or for that matter involved in a controlled delivery either where they knock on my door or instal a transmitting device. I found out about all of these potential problems after i bought my first international package an now I think I dont want it at all. What do I do, what do I look out for. I have a mailbox at my appt. complex so I think it will be delivered there. If the package is too big for my box they have bigger lock boxes they leave the package in and leave the key to the big box in my small mail box. I shouldnt have to pick it up from the post office. What are the odds of getting popped for a small deliver like 10 deca and 10 primabolan? Will they waste their time?

Will they watch my box?

What if I dont take that package out... and only take my other mail out, in essence "not actually possessing it"?

What are the odds of it being rigged with a sensor?

PLEASE HELP

THANKS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information