guns626 is offline Associate Member

Logistics of a steroid bust

Alright bros, let us say that an UGL got busted and the Feds have the guys computer. You just recieved an order from him so your shipping info is in his computer. What can happen? Has anyone ever been in this senario? You recieved your goods without a controlled delivery, You deleted any info from your computer about this guy, What can be done to you? Can the Feds get a search warrant? Will they even attempt to contact his customers? If so, how? What methods will they use? I feel this is very important with the recent busts and all. Let me know you guys thoughts. Peace

Bump!

system admin is offline Owner
    They can come and talk to you about your name and address being on his customer list.

Bump!

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    If it happens you will find out.

Because they can do pretty much what ever they want...

GB

BDTR is offline Retired
    It could be grounds for a search warrent depending what was next to your name and address.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I highly doubt they will take the time and man power to get a search warrant for EVERY customer on the list. The source probably deletes your address after the package is shipped anyway. If they do have any names or addresses on the computer then it would probably be one or two maybe. The feds won't waste time with that. They got the source and feel that would be good enough.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Sooner, that isnt always true. For the most part you're probably right, however there is always a chance. Remember, controlled deliveries is not to bust you for whats in the package, but its to bust you for whats already in your house.

znak is offline Senior Member
    I would say it depends on the data left on the computer. If you show Joe Blow buying 10 vials twice a week, I would bet that they are going after Joe for distribution. If the remaining files show that Joe bought two vial last December, I think Joe is OK.

Agree with Sooners, they will use their manpower rationally. But will go after someone they think they can bust for distribution.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Exactly what I mean.

9000rpm is offline Member
    I hope this isn't my source. Because I know you and I use one of the same sources. Now I'm worried.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I am wondering if this is a hypothetical question or he knows something about a source.

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    They already got the big dog in the operation (the source itself) so unless they have intellegence that some one he was selling to may be dealing in big quanities aswell, I doubt they would waste their time on an arrest or even bother someone for simple possesion.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I think they're more interested in moving UP the ladder..

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well then clean house.......don't get stupid and toss your stuff.....just find a temp local. And for god sake don't say **** until you have a lawyer sitting right next to you....

But if all we're talking about is a couple a vilas........I don't think they'll waste their time for a lesser fish.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are the odds that my package will be seized or for that matter involved in a controlled delivery either where they knock on my door or instal a transmitting device. I found out about all of these potential problems after i bought my first international package an now I think I dont want it at all. What do I do, what do I look out for. I have a mailbox at my appt. complex so I think it will be delivered there. If the package is too big for my box they have bigger lock boxes they leave the package in and leave the key to the big box in my small mail box. I shouldnt have to pick it up from the post office. What are the odds of getting popped for a small deliver like 10 deca and 10 primabolan? Will they waste their time?

Will they watch my box?

What if I dont take that package out... and only take my other mail out, in essence "not actually possessing it"?

What are the odds of it being rigged with a sensor?

PLEASE HELP

THANKS

Thread Information