Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Rado7 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    164

    Just did first shot of cycle

    Just shot 2ccs of Prop into Right delt....first shot of the cycle.... bros is there a rule of thumb on massage time or amount into diff body parts....

  2. #2
    macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    178
    no offense bro, but i'll never understand why ppl do spot injections with prop. susp and winny, i can see b/c they'll have a better chance of localized growth.

    that being said, the ventro-glute is my favorite spot. a relatively low amount of nerves and blood vessels, easy to find, easy to reach, and you can put a decent amount of oil in there too. i've never had painful lumps afterwards either.

    just my $.02

  3. #3
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by macgyver_48
    no offense bro, but i'll never understand why ppl do spot injections with prop. susp and winny, i can see b/c they'll have a better chance of localized growth.

    that being said, the ventro-glute is my favorite spot. a relatively low amount of nerves and blood vessels, easy to find, easy to reach, and you can put a decent amount of oil in there too. i've never had painful lumps afterwards either.

    just my $.02
    here's my $.02
    he never said he shot it for localized growth. He's taking propionate which needs to be administered ED or EOD. You gonna shoot prop in your a$s ED? Other reasons for rotaing injection spots:
    scar tissue build-up, soreness, oil disperssion, delts are easy, etc.....

  4. #4
    Juddman's Avatar
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    Good luck with the cycle bro. Do a search for the rules, you should find some good info.

  5. #5
    macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    here's my $.02
    he never said he shot it for localized growth. He's taking propionate which needs to be administered ED or EOD. You gonna shoot prop in your a$s ED? Other reasons for rotaing injection spots:
    scar tissue build-up, soreness, oil disperssion, delts are easy, etc.....

    i shot prop in my a$$ every day for 10wks bro, no scar tissue, maybe i was lucky. ventro-glutes are just as, if not easier. show me how you stabilize the needle with your second hand while you shoot your delt. for me, the shaky one hand push always moved the pin around and tore up muscle. anyway, just my preference, bro.

  6. #6
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by macgyver_48
    i shot prop in my a$$ every day for 10wks bro, no scar tissue, maybe i was lucky. ventro-glutes are just as, if not easier. show me how you stabilize the needle with your second hand while you shoot your delt. for me, the shaky one hand push always moved the pin around and tore up muscle. anyway, just my preference, bro.
    Using one hand and resting your wrist on your bicep, hold the barrel with your ring finger, pinky, and thumb. pull the plunger back with your index and bird fingers. push the plunger in with your index finger. That's about as good as i can explain it.
    My preference is delts. Everyones got a favorite. Whatever works bro...

  7. #7
    DrugsrGood's Avatar
    DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    478
    Fitness guy said it, definitely switch up sites if you have to inject that often. When I do ED or EOD inj., I do glutes, quads, shoulders. 2cc's in delt may work for some people, but that would make the soreness much worse for me, and it would be much more likely to form a painful lump. With prop especially.

  8. #8
    macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    Using one hand and resting your wrist on your bicep, hold the barrel with your ring finger, pinky, and thumb. pull the plunger back with your index and bird fingers. push the plunger in with your index finger. That's about as good as i can explain it.
    My preference is delts. Everyones got a favorite. Whatever works bro...
    sounds good bro, what size needle you using to hit the delt?

  9. #9
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by macgyver_48
    sounds good bro, what size needle you using to hit the delt?
    25g 1"
    try it dude, delts are the best...

  10. #10
    macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    25g 1"
    try it dude, delts are the best...
    right on bro, i'll save it for some tren a.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •