EmptyWallet is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Would Femara help out with some gyno I have?

Would Femara help out with some gyno I have? I'm fixing to start Yohimburn in the next few days on my nipples and chest area and I was thinking of maybe Using some Femara as well? Anyone?

mic79 is offline New Member
    Yeh bro i definately recommend it for estro gyno.Ive been takin it for the past 6days for the same reason.I started with a painful hard pea sized lump as of today its almost gone!Try 2.5mg ed till its gone then 2.5mg eod bro.It kills the dick btw.Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyWallet
    Would Femara help out with some gyno I have? I'm fixing to start Yohimburn in the next few days on my nipples and chest area and I was thinking of maybe Using some Femara as well? Anyone?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    How long have you had the gyno. Has it been from a previous cycle, or have the symptoms just shown up?

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i recomend taking some novladex 20mg ed untill the end of your cycle if your on one up throught PCT, or untill symptoms clear up....good luck bro

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    Some guys swear by femara for gyno, also throw in some nolva. Is it hard tissue from this or a pevious cycle or just baby fat around your nips.

Thread Information