skzdalimt is offline New Member

How safe is D-bol?

I have read a lot about d-bol and just about everything i read says somethin a little different. How safe is d-bol, what are the side-effects and is it reliable?

Dbol never gave me bad sides. Mainly elevated blood pressure and slight back pumps.
    It's reliable if you're using it as a jumpstart, but pretty much worthless on it's own as you will lose most of your gains after the cycle.

niXon)( is offline Member
    same here. backpumps are tolerable. I like the strength gains off the bat and the size gains, even though its water retention yeah i still like it. I dont know why people bag on dbol so much, to each his own

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    This cycle that I am doing now I jump started with dbol . This will be the last time I use it. It effects my breathing too much, I feel bloated and the back pumps are killing me.

Next time I am going to try Turanabol to jump start and see how that goes. I am thinking about cutting orals out completely from my future cycles. I think that they can do more damage than they are worth.

I do like the jump in strength from dbol. Too many sides for me though.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    dbol is one of the more toxic orals. i am very succeptable to acne so dbol really did a numnber on me with that. back pumps, high bp and water retention are also what i experienced

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I loved it as a jumpstart. I think it depends on how the individual sides hit you. I felt no harmful sides and my strength and weight started going up and up from day 5 on. It was a very good mental effect on the start of the cycle to see results so soon.

I would def run nolva with it, I also run a dht inhibitor for hairloss. Milk Thistle is a must for liver help, I usually run about 1200mg a day while on dbol .

Gonna start on april 1st with 40 mg a day as a jumpstart, did 30 last time. Will see how it goes, if I feel some bad sides will drop it down to 30 again.

i think so far dbol has been very good for me......killer strength.....nice pumps....and helps while im waiting for the rest to kick in...

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    back pumps killed so bad.....after a 20 minutes game of bball i was almost crying and couldn't walk..

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    When you take milk thistle, do you take the total dose at once? Or should it be split throughout the day?'

Please excuse my ignorance, but what are back pumps?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Dbol never gave me bad sides. Mainly elevated blood pressure and slight back pumps.
    It's reliable if you're using it as a jumpstart, but pretty much worthless on it's own as you will lose most of your gains after the cycle.
    ditto

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    I just love dbol for a jump start. I have had no probs what so ever. Try a small dose per day say 15mg and see how you feel. Just my.02

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flash31
    When you take milk thistle, do you take the total dose at once? Or should it be split throughout the day?'

Please excuse my ignorance, but what are back pumps?
    I split it up, two pills with 3 meals a day.

Thread Information