Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BigGenes is offline Member

RIP to a good BB and friend

I waited to post this b/c the results from his autopsy hadn't come back yet. But his dad just called me. A good friend of mine a former Mr. Louisiana(not last years I don't think) died at 31, he was buried on his 32nd B-day. He was hopped up on juice(most of us are) and was taking clen during his cycle(something I advize against in all my post about clen) Well he was having trouble sleeping so I take that supp that your body produces when you sleep, I can't think of the name of it right now. Well he did for a while and he was upping his dose of clen and it started to stop working. So he started taking sleeping pills. The doc said that what killed him was a mixture of alot of things. In the end he died from an insulin overdose, but the doc said that the level of valuims, and sleeping pills in his system would have killed him that night if the insulin hadn't. His body was racing so he tried to bring it down. This is something none of us should do. If your racing and can't sleep than you got cycle advice from the wrong person! He wouldn't listen to me about the clen, and takeing that supp would never have hurt him!.....I know he would want me to post his stats

6'1 295lbs 6%bf The guy was one of the biggest people I have ever seen. If any of you live in the houston area and had a trainer that died whos named started with a C Than we are talking about the same guy. He was a good guy and may he rest in peace.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    RIP.......too sad....btw. I'm on an anti clen crusade now too

mass junkie is offline banned
    Sorry to hear the loss of your friend.
    Hopefully his death was not in vain and you can spread the word to somebody who might be on the same road making that same mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    RIP.......too sad....btw. I'm on an anti clen crusade now too
    Its not really anti-clen that we need to concern ourselves with. I mean my friend was into valuim and several other things that we couldn't talk him out of. But taking clen and juice at the time time is just not smart. Clen alone IMO is fine, hell I do it after all my bulk cycles. But its the excess strain that you don't need with combining the 2 IMO Look at some of my threads about clen. I preached that stuff to him all the time. But he though he knew more than me b/c of his size...... He really was a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Sorry to hear the loss of your friend.
    Hopefully his death was not in vain and you can spread the word to somebody who might be on the same road making that same mistake.
    Thank you both for the kind words. It wasn't in vain but it didn't have to be like that. I told him never to take the insulin ! Its easy to spike your insulin levels, drink sugar!!!! Sorry I well get off this now. He just didn't listen to anything I had to say. Thats why people need boards like this! Someone needs to make some commercials on TV about this forum! That would great huh. Well thanks again guys.

just FYI, not to discount what his doctor said. But i think that clen has a major role.

the LD50 (amount needed to be fatal in 50% of sujects taking the compound) for valium is 1200 mg/kg in rats

300lb person = 136kg x 1200 mg = 163636 mg

diazepam's highest available strength is 10mg tablet = 16,363 tablets...

Benzo's dont kill people (sleeping pills are derivitives of benzo's)

We know the insulin is what did him in, but the doc said that he had so many supps(not vits and good supps!) at all high doses in his system that it was going to be something that was going to kill him that night, one way or the other. The clen in combination with juice, the valium, the high dose of sleeping pills, something was going to do it. And sometimes it takes these things to straighten up the stuborn.

its just a sad deal when people go too far.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry for your loss and yeah i know who you are talking about....my boy told me about this the other day....he also had worked out with him for a while.....

again sorry bro...its always hard to get over something that you tried to prevent.....let me know if i can help....

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    sorry for your loss and yeah i know who you are talking about....my boy told me about this the other day....he also had worked out with him for a while.....

again sorry bro...its always hard to get over something that you tried to prevent.....let me know if i can help....
    Thanks brother. He almost won in vegas!!!! Well I will be fine, but next time I am in H town I will send you a pm lol. Take it easy brother. Live healthy and get swoll.

We can do something! Lets bump this thread for a few days for the newbies to see. Those are the ones that need to read this the most. Lets keep this thread on top and save at least one person from doing something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Thanks brother. He almost won in vegas!!!! Well I will be fine, but next time I am in H town I will send you a pm lol. Take it easy brother. Live healthy and get swoll.

for sure...

djboots is offline Associate Member
    thats just goes to show we all need to make sure we do not take bodybuilding to the point of obsession and always keep in mind good common sense. sorry to hear about you loss R.I.P.

PEACE

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    sorry about the loss bro,,,

bump for newbz to read

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Insulin + rec drugs (or whatever class benzos are in) is a disaster. This is very sad but hopefully it is not in vain.

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    bump for others to read

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    that is very sad. I had a friend not too long ago die from improper growth hormone usage!

I was wondering, since i just started using insulin , how exactly did it happen do you know? I'm not trying to probe but i want to be as safe as possible, and as sad as this is, it is a good example for others to look at for what NOT to do! People just push their limits, and sadly some push too far!

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    that is very sad. I had a friend not too long ago die from improper growth hormone usage!

I was wondering, since i just started using insulin, how exactly did it happen do you know? I'm not trying to probe but i want to be as safe as possible, and as sad as this is, it is a good example for others to look at for what NOT to do! People just push their limits, and sadly some push too far!
    I can't answer for him but he most likley died from hypoglycemia, you should be well prepared for that if you are using insulin . You need to stay awake and alert while the insulin is active so that you don't slip to low in BG.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I can't answer for him but he most likley died from hypoglycemia, you should be well prepared for that if you are using insulin. You need to stay awake and alert while the insulin is active so that you don't slip to low in BG.
    well thank you for that clarification. Obviously he died from hypo, that is not the issue. And i prepare very well, and sleep is note even a concern for me after slin for at least 4 hours. I was wondering the details of how it happened to him, IE what did he use, how many iu's, etc.

well thank you for that clarification. Obviously he died from hypo, that is not the issue. And i prepare very well, and sleep is note even a concern for me after slin for at least 4 hours. I was wondering the details of how it happened to him, IE what did he use, how many iu's, etc.

my boys going to call me back with details....thay were pretty close....

Gilster is offline Member
    Sorry to hear about the loss of a good bro.....

"Only the good die young"

I don't know the details but I know what his dad said. I can only assume. I know he had just started and got the dose from his dealer and not from me. I told him not to take it so he just didn't tell me about it. I assume he was using it to spike his insulin levels in his blood after his work outs, which you can do with sugar! But I honestly don't have the details on it right now. I will let you guys know when I find out exactly.

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    sorry to hear about the loss of your boy. RIP.

+bump for newbs

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    I don't know the details but I know what his dad said. I can only assume. I know he had just started and got the dose from his dealer and not from me. I told him not to take it so he just didn't tell me about it. I assume he was using it to spike his insulin levels in his blood after his work outs, which you can do with sugar! But I honestly don't have the details on it right now. I will let you guys know when I find out exactly.

check your pm's....i don't want to put that out in open forum since he was a friend of yours....you might not want it......

AnabolicAlien Guest

sad...

very sad story...

a similar thing happened to me this winter but luckily i got into a recovery program. it really saved my life and i feel like a different person. god bless..

a.a.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry for ur loss, bro! may he rest in peace!

Angelis is offline Banned
    bump for newbies...

IMO I wouldnt use Insulin until I have become very familiar with other smaller drugs first...does anyone know what he was using exactly... im using clen now I dont think it will be a problem bcs im not on juice but I will be soon and I was planning on using clen while on cycle im seriously debating it now!

RIP BRO

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    bump for newbies...

IMO I wouldnt use Insulin until I have become very familiar with other smaller drugs first...does anyone know what he was using exactly... im using clen now I dont think it will be a problem bcs im not on juice but I will be soon and I was planning on using clen while on cycle im seriously debating it now!

RIP BRO

he knew what he was doing....it was a sad loss....he was a really great guy and well respected from what i know of him....and he was a freak....one of the biggest and best built guys around houston.....

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Sorry for your loss Bro. May your friend RIP.

Matto20 is offline Member
    I am sorry to hear about your friend.

Hopefully it might be a wake-up call to some of those on this board.

VANITY is not a legitimate reason to take speed...

One's HEALTH is more important than their LOOKS.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    My condolences mate.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry for the loss bro.. RIP

Here is a bump.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Slin and sleeping plls should Never be used together,your just asking for trouble.especially if you are just starting out using slin.you need to know how your body is gonna react to it.I USE CLEN /AAS AND SLIN RESPONSABLY...lets not bash these things as being the monster here.the harsh truth of the fact is IRESPONSABILITY was the cause here.

sorry bout your friend bro.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Sorry for your loss.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    R.I.P.

Caveat:
    Lower your doses. Get monitored. Don't stay on year round. Play smart or not at all.

Long live those who are still around. Heed the mistakes of the dead.

Lunacy is offline Member
    My condolences go out to all his friends and family. I have thought about adding clen to my first cycle...now I will definitly not. Great post for a newbie like myself.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Slin and sleeping plls should Never be used together,your just asking for trouble.especially if you are just starting out using slin.you need to know how your body is gonna react to it.I USE CLEN /AAS AND SLIN RESPONSABLY...lets not bash these things as being the monster here.the harsh truth of the fact is IRESPONSABILITY was the cause here.

sorry bout your friend bro.
    I respectfully disagree. IMO there are much better (meaning safer, healthier, more effective) ways to shed those few extra pounds than taking clenbuterol .

or were you disagreeing with the other part???

Yeah - that was a confusing post I made.

I disagree with the notion that clen can be used responsibly and safely. IMO it is an ineffective weight-loss crutch and is really just "speed" when it comes down to it.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump to share the knowledge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information