Thread: HCG cycles...

HCG cycles...

I have a thought I would like to throw out there. I in no way plan on doing this but I was wondering what would the potential positive and negative effects of running a HCG only cycle would be. I know that HCG increases testosterone output, but what would the benefit/dangers be of running this compound by itself. I in no way am recommending that anyone do this, but I have questioned what would happen. Feel free to throw in your opinion/knowledge/advice.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Descensitization of testicular function for good would be a scary reason.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    True, would take more than one or two applications, but I'd save it for post cycle. Gains would be minimal at best, and would still supress HPTA, amy as well go with steroid ...

That's an excellent point Meso. Keep in mind I am not now, nor ever going to do this. I am just adding HCG into my current cycle (its a long one, 17 weeks) and just started thinking about this subject. Call it curiosity. Good thoughts so far guys.

Ya, ever use it before? Works Great for atrophy, I'll tell ya what!

no, this will be my first time using it. I wanted to be sure to throw it in this cycle because it runs so long and I have Tren in for the first 10 weeks. Figured it would help with recovery and get me better prepared for pct. I will probably run the hcg up until one week before pct, then start the Pheedno PCT.

superchump is offline Junior Member
    hcg and nolva were actually the first drugs i used because my pharmacist wouldnt give out roids. later i found juice on my own and used the hcg at 5000 iu in a shot between cycles. i dont think its had any affect on my balls, i have sex drive and muscles when off juice. though now i wouldnt do 5000 at a tiome just to be safe , hcg imo is still good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by superchump
    hcg and nolva were actually the first drugs i used because my pharmacist wouldnt give out roids. later i found juice on my own and used the hcg at 5000 iu in a shot between cycles. i dont think its had any affect on my balls, i have sex drive and muscles when off juice. though now i wouldnt do 5000 at a tiome just to be safe , hcg imo is still good stuff.
    How did you use them when you first had access to them??

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    no, this will be my first time using it. I wanted to be sure to throw it in this cycle because it runs so long and I have Tren in for the first 10 weeks. Figured it would help with recovery and get me better prepared for pct. I will probably run the hcg up until one week before pct, then start the Pheedno PCT.
    Sounds like a plan...ya i've used it to follow up very long cycles and it works wonders. Definitely worth getting..

oh yea i was 16 when i first used it , so if anybodys balls wouldve been screwed by it it would be me.

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    Sounds like a plan...ya i've used it to follow up very long cycles and it works wonders. Definitely worth getting..
    No kidding bro. I can already start to feel a little shrinking going on. Be nice to cut it off before I end up with raisens. How do you run it when you use it. I was thinking like 300-500iu's e3d or so.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    That's an excellent point Meso. Keep in mind I am not now, nor ever going to do this. I am just adding HCG into my current cycle (its a long one, 17 weeks) and just started thinking about this subject. Call it curiosity. Good thoughts so far guys.
    Some say go 500iu twice per week throughout cycle. They got this from a hrt protocol use of hcg . Some get on here and have done it and say it is great. I will not use it in that fashion. I have done 1000iu ed for 10 days right before pct starts. Now I inject 2000iu every four days for 5 shots(10,000iu total). I do this on 16 week cycles only twice once in the middle and once at the end. I always make sure there is six weeks of no hcg use inbetween, because of desesitization issues, or should I say the possiblity thereof. Read everything about hcg and the one thing is do not use for extended amout of time... unless it is during hrt... i.e. swales hcg protocol(no disrespect and I do not have scientific evidents, just my own determination after research and experience)

Some say go 500iu twice per week throughout cycle. They got this from a hrt protocol use of hcg. Some get on here and have done it and say it is great. I will not use it in that fashion. I have done 1000iu ed for 10 days right before pct starts. Now I inject 2000iu every four days for 5 shots(10,000iu total). I do this on 16 week cycles only twice once in the middle and once at the end. I always make sure there is six weeks of no hcg use inbetween, because of desesitization issues, or should I say the possiblity thereof. Read everything about hcg and the one thing is do not use for extended amout of time... unless it is during hrt... i.e. swales hcg protocol(no disrespect and I do not have scientific evidents, just my own determination after research and experience)
    Thats great info bro. That is actually the first way I read of using it. My original plan was to run HCG weeks 5,6,10,11,15,16 of my cycle. Still may do that as a matter of fact.

3000 iu im a shot to start. over the next few years my dr had my health insur paying for the hcg so i ended up using alot of it. this is when the world anabolic review book was saying to do 5000 iu im a shot so thats what i did every week a month at a time. if it messes up your balls i didnt notice- or maybe the damage was gradual and i adapted to it. dick still works

judge_dread is offline Member
    i use it in my PCT, 3000IU every 5 days for 4 times along with Nolva and Clomid BUT it has to be stopped prior Nolva and Clomid cos it supresses the natural testo production too!
    HCG is a good compound but I guess its use has to be strictly for PCT...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    wow thats a lot hcg . I wouldn t use more than 500iu e3d until shrinkage is reversed, takes about 2 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    wow thats a lot hcg. I wouldn t use more than 500iu e3d until shrinkage is reversed, takes about 2 weeks...
    500IU is nothin...look at the HCG protocols- nowhere says that we should use at such low doses...

Quote Originally Posted by The OutLord
    Hcg (Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin) from Organon.

1000 till 2000 IE in week give the replying effekts. the cycle HCG or pregnyl need to be some thing like 3 week att time .and then a whit a Hcg stopp on,some thing at 3 week / 1 month.then start agen.
    And 1 HCG on ,the end off cycle stopp! and 1 hcg after one month after cycle stopp.

HCG make youres self testosteron gaining upp to 400%. Noballproblem.... and hypothalamus bla bla bla is Ok

Whit this!! no need CLOMID!!. :-)

hcg or pregnyl start upp the body over and over in the body sysstem.

after a injection , you have a the furst reply top from hcg or pregnyl after 2 hour
    and you have a good reply on the time !!!!and then the hcg have a nother Top 2 - 4 days after te injection..

1 INJECTION 5 TO 7 DAY. and do it agen....

ther is a detection time.....but i have not found it!!!! **** !!!

Hch is very very good.....

this is bio stuff... some hormone plasma ..

sorry my bad english...

Omg!!! i have so much to say on Hcg!! i know every thing on Hcg.....But my bad english...**** !! :-( :->

The use On Hcg dipends on how much STEROID YOU INJECT!!

But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benefit:

dangers : (Over dos!!! you get ball problem,youre ball have to big production and crach !!) wather gain like every one other steroid!! remeber!
    HCG make youres self testosteron gaining upp to 400%.
    and when use on hcg you have a gain on women hormon :-(
    i am not English too but yours sucks! Try to learn better English cos we don't understand anythin bro!

The OutLord is offline Member
    lol lol ha ha ha ha i know.... :-)

i will shutup :-) lol

Quote Originally Posted by The OutLord
    lol lol ha ha ha ha i know.... :-)

i will shutup :-) lol
    No offense ok?

ok. :-> i do my best he he he.

what ever.. when use on only Hcg ... in a clean body from steroids ....low dos...

a i give up!

Thread Information