timeismoney is offline Associate Member

Hit nerve and needle question

I scared the sh!t out of myself today. This is the first time I have been on a homebrew fina and am going towards the last few weeks of my cycle and for the first time today I hit a nerve in my left quad and it made my whole leg jump a little. I thought I was gonna break the needle off. I have to admit it wasn't reall painful at all, it just startled the sh!t out of me.

Sorry for procrastinating, but my question is this though. It seems to me that when drawing the fina from the vial that it is a lot harder then I might think it is. I am using a 25g 1" for my quad and delt and am using a 22g 1.5" for my glute. Should it be that hard for me to draw the fina from the vial into the syringe? It takes longer then anything else I have used and was just wondering if it's just me, or you guys have noticed the same thing. Thanks for the responses.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    your using the same needle to withdraw and inject? i use a 20g to withdraw my test cyp, and then switch to a 23g to shoot. 20g draws the test pretty easily.

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    your using the same needle to withdraw and inject? i use a 20g to withdraw my test cyp, and then switch to a 23g to shoot. 20g draws the test pretty easily.

That would be smarter to do, but I got a sh!t load of those pins and even though I know that would make it go better, I was just curious about the difference from other injectables.

Thread Information