Thread: eq question !

yellowex is offline Junior Member

eq question !

does qv make eq in 100mg's the guy said they did but i thought they only made it in 200

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Give me a sec and I will check for you.

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    200 only. There is no 100.

k thanx it is actually ug eq

100mg/ml is not a good dose for eq. EQ can be made into 500mg/ml with little difficulty. I would find a higher concentration if I were you.

yea i know i wasnt plannin on taking 100. i just couldnt figure out who made it now i know. but no im takin 400eq a week along with 500 test. and what do u mean it can be making into 500 without much difficulty

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    100mgs. would be a bad amount given its half life. Unless some ugl's are using different ester for some reason...very unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by yellowex
    yea i know i wasnt plannin on taking 100. i just couldnt figure out who made it now i know. but no im takin 400eq a week along with 500 test. and what do u mean it can be making into 500 without much difficulty
    Different drugs and esters can be made into different concentrations. For instance, prop can easily be made into 100mg/ml, but try to make it at 250mn/ml and it is a lot more painful and likely to crash. EQ has a very long ester, so it can be made into a larger concentration. I have seen many labs that make EQ at 400mg/ml, and even a few that have made it at 500mg/ml. Different drugs can be made into different concentrations.

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    100mgs. would be a bad amount given its half life. Unless some ugl's are using different ester for some reason...very unlikely
    Exactly, 100mg/ml would be good for Boldenone Prop or Acetate, but then you run into a whole new list of problems. EQ is better at higher concentrations for the reason of less oil to be injected to reach a sufficent dose.

Hey LAC, what do ppl mean by crash anyways...dont mean to jack thread with ignorant question, heard it million times, just never picked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    Hey LAC, what do ppl mean by crash anyways...
    crash as I believe is when the compound will not stay in solution. After everything is made most oils remain oils. However when a compound crashes you can see the powder start to seperate away from the oil. Not a good sign. Many people experience this when they try to make oil based winny or suspension. The powder tends to want to seperate from the oil causeing obvious problems.

ahh, Thanks for the explanation...

no problem bro, glad to help.

Thread Information