njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

if you had a choice

i am running a cycle of 500 mgs of sus and 400 mgs of eq per week for 16 weeks, so if you had a choice would you choose to take liquidex and nolva together or just aromasin by itself during the cycle? what do you prefer and why? thanks for all help

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    i am running a cycle of 500 mgs of sus and 400 mgs of eq per week for 16 weeks, so if you had a choice would you choose to take liquidex and nolva together or just aromasin by itself during the cycle? what do you prefer and why? thanks for all help

My choice for me is to run neither nolva or l-dex with that stack. However, I am not gyno prone at all. (At least I have not been to date)

If your running l-dex for water retention, it is a waste IMO. Between the EQ and the prop in the sust, you shouldn't have an issue with water retention.

D

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    My choice for me is to run neither nolva or l-dex with that stack. However, I am not gyno prone at all. (At least I have not been to date)

If your running l-dex for water retention, it is a waste IMO. Between the EQ and the prop in the sust, you shouldn't have an issue with water retention.

D
    but i am gyno prone, i believe progesterone related due to excess deca from past cycles that is why i switched to eq and nipples used to get irritated from test / dbol usage so can be estrogen related also, just wanted to know which is better to use on a cycle and still get best gains from cycle: liquidex with nolva or just aromasin during a cycle? thanks

njk
    anyone please help ?

Thread Information