GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Experienced users please critique my next cycle (revised)

I have decided to revise my cutting cycle which I will be starting in a few weeks. Here is my new cycle I have layed out.

wks 1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
    wks 1-15 prop 75mg ED
    wks 1-10 primo 400mg/wk (methenelone enanthate )
    wks 8-15 var 60mg ED
    wks 1-15 letro 1.25mg EOD

I am looking to gain some size, but mostly to get hard as steel and ripped to shreds and drop my bf down to around 6% (it is about 8-9% now). I will have a very strict diet (I already started dieting) and will be doing cardio at least 5 times a week. Any of you bros have any suggestions to this cycle? What you guys think? Any of you bros think I should add some HCG in there?

Oh yah, I don't want to use winny, masteron , or tren so please don't tell me to add any of those. Thanks bros.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 03-22-2005 at 11:40 PM.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    id go to wk 14 with the EQ then time it so your pct starts 3 days after your last prop shot....

I think I have enough EQ to go 13 weeks, so I'll probably do that. I have standard PCT planned with clomid and nolva three days after last prop injection. The cycle was originally planned without the primo, but I decided to add it in.

there ya go just go as long as you can with the EQ i believe everyone reccomends the minimum of 12 weeks so anything longer would work. don;t know bout primo thus why i didn;t comment on it...

longdong is offline New Member
    looks great.Trust me, you will have excellent results. With this cycle you said you were going to do cardio 5 times per week. With a stricted diet I would do light cardio 20 minutes each morning if possible. Going to hard on cardio won't benefit you. With 9% BF diet alone with this cycle will bring you down to your goal easily. The only thing I would trough in is Clen at the end for 3-4 weeks and you will be a freak. Seems that you are well prepared.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Back the letro off to every other day at that dose. Also start it a week before starting, and add nolva 10mg ed. I personally would move the primo back to weeks 4-13 and up it to 600mg per week. Taper that letro the first week or two of pct while the nolva is ran higher. Clomid pct? I do not frontload but run clomid 100mg several weeks and lower dose for about one more week(keep running the nolva until then but you should lower it about the same time you lower clomid)

Hope this is what you were looking for.

I think his cyce looks killer, good luck man

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    It looks pretty good. (Wish I had the money to cycle that) Just make sure you got enough pct. Goodluck bro, keep us posted with your results along the way.

Back the letro off to every other day at that dose. Also start it a week before starting, and add nolva 10mg ed. I personally would move the primo back to weeks 4-13 and up it to 600mg per week. Taper that letro the first week or two of pct while the nolva is ran higher. Clomid pct? I do not frontload but run clomid 100mg several weeks and lower dose for about one more week(keep running the nolva until then but you should lower it about the same time you lower clomid)
    That's exactly what I was looking for. I meant to write 1.25 EOD for the letro, sorry about that. Do you think I will need to take the nolva at 10mg ED even if I am already using letro? I will have it on hand, but I wasn't planning on using it unless I had to. I planned on running the nolva at 20mg ED for PCT along with clomid at 50mg ED for thiry days. I don't want to use letro once I start PCT because it can have an estrogen rebound effect and that is why nolva is a must for PCT if using letro during your cycle. I would like to run the primo at 600mg/wk, but I only have a limited amount of money and the anavar along with the primo is pretty expensive. That is why I decided to run it at 400mg/wk, do you think it will still be beneficial?

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    Your cycle looks good. Letro is more than sufficient considering the compounds you're running, you don't need to run nolva during your cycle aswell.

As for primo I think just save your money and go with 400mg/week. If I were to up anything, it would be test. (I personally believe that test does burn fat, have seen results in myself and read of it happening for many others in test-only cycles)

Hope this helps.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    that looks like a badass cycle

I think I will keep the nolva on hand but since the letro is so d*mn strong I think it will be suffiecient enough by itself. I will go ahead and keep all my doses the same I think. I might considered moving the primo to wks 4-13 like meso mentioned. Other than that the only thing I would like some opinions on is if you bros think it would be beneficial to run the primo at 400mg/wk or is that not enough and I should just save my money? personally I think 400mgwk will be enough since I will be using EQ, prop, and var along with it, but I have never used primo so i can't really say. Thanks bros.

Any of you bros think I should drop the EQ and just go with prop, var, and primo? I know with EQ you tend to have hunger pains, but they weren't too bad for me last time I tried EQ. But i will be cutting and I don't want to have to feel like I am starving the whole day. I am pretty sure I will keep it in there anway, but it doesn't hurt to get some opinions. Thanks bros.

running the nolva with the letro has been a topic of controversy. Some say use nolva in conjunction with it some say it's a waste. The reason i thin many run them together is due to the fact that the letro messes with lipid profiles so people use the nolva to kind of keep there choloesterol in check. I remember lion saying you don;t need the two though.. i guess it's a mtter of personal preferance and what you believe. me personally with nolva being so cheap threw it in at a low dose with my letro.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    looks nice, but why eq?

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    looks nice, but why eq?
    Why am I using EQ? if that is what you are asking it is because I have taken EQ in the past and loved how my veins were popping out everywheres and my pumps were incredible.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks good bro..... I would just add 10mg of nolva ED through the cycle

Thanks MudMan, I will most likely add the nolva to help my ipid/cholesterol profile. I might switch the letro to aromasin because I have heard great stuff about it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Thanks MudMan, I will most likely add the nolva to help my ipid/cholesterol profile. I might switch the letro to aromasin because I have heard great stuff about it.
    If you switch to aromasin then you will not need the nolva.

Thread Information