ispoilthem69 is offline New Member

Sustanon/Deca Cycle

Ok im sure im gonna get a lot of negatives but im 23, 5'10, 180lbs... been working out for 2.5 years and done 2 cycles already...
    first cycles was 19 sustanon only and i put on 20lbs...

week 1-3 250mg
    week 4-5 500mg
    week 6-7 750mg
    week 8-9 500mg
    week 10-11 250mg

Ok then i came off the cycle and dropped down 10lbs... then i did a Tren only cycle

240mg a week

I put on 18lbs of solid muscle... im more lean now and strength was unreal... but now that ive been off for 3 months i lost 7lbs again...

So the person ive been kinda working with for last 2 told me to try 1 shot of Sustanon and 1 Shot of Deca a week.. Load the 2cc together and shoot once a week like sunday and i should do good... but as far as this board looks its seems sustanon should be hit EOD..

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ispoilthem69
    So the person ive been kinda working with for last 2 told me to try 1 shot of Sustanon and 1 Shot of Deca a week.. Load the 2cc together and shoot once a week like sunday and i should do good... but as far as this board looks its seems sustanon should be hit EOD..

While on you want to try and maintain as balanced blood levels as possible. Due to the different esters contained in Sust this necessitates that you shoot it ED or EOD. If you don't do this your test levels will be going up and down throughout the week. Not something that you would want.

As for deca , I'd recommend shooting it twice a week.

Thread Information