MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member

Andractim (if no gyno any sides)?

Ok guys so i'm not sure if i have gyno or not but most likely not as no itching in the nipple areas or anything, but it does itch sometimes above in the left chest area..

I started putting Andractim on it just in case (can't get Nolva at the moment) BUT if i dont have gyno will the Andractim do any harm or anything? xcept for the known sides?

ANYONE??? plz guys it's important!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    We need more information. What are you running, how long have you been on, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    ANYONE??? plz guys it's important!

i made a post about this before bro..i ran M1T by itself for 4 weeks then did nolva for a week after and clomid for 4 weeks..
    Now after a month i think there's itching but it's in the left chest area (not nipple) but i dont wana take any chances and i CANT get nolva at the moment! So i've been using Andractim but my q is: IF i dont have gyno and i'm using the Andractim is that bad or will i be ok?

p.s: How much time after i feel itching should my nipples start looking like gyno nipples?

Excuse me if i don't have the time to look through all your posts.

You need to relax. Don't use the andractim. you don't have gyno, you're paranoid and compulsive. If you feel a lump under your nipple the size of a pea or larger, then you can start to worry. given that it's been over a month since your cycle ended, there's almost no chance of you coming down with gyno now.

Thanks for the reply bro but do u plz know:
    1. After it starts itching how long does it take before one will APPEAR to have gyno.
    2. I feel a small little lump under my left nipple (this pec is bigger than the right one) but it's always been there i think..
    3. I'm really not sure but will the Andractim hurt me if i dont have gyno?

Thanks again and sorry for all the questions man, i'm sure u understand.

Respect.

from what i understand andractim is transdermal testosterone . It won't hurt you if you don't have gyno, except that it may shut you down a bit. Itching is not always indicative of gyno. I really think you need to relax on this one. you even said yourself, it's not your nipple, it's in the chest area. you're probably just itchy.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    It's transdermal DHT. It will help reduce gyno hence it's nickname GynoGone, however if you have gyno from M1T you will be the first ever I believe. I could be wrong, but I believe it's conversion to estrogen is very very low if existent at all.

However if you want to try an experiment for me. I was going to make my own Andractim and apply it to my organ. It is supposed to have medically proven penis enlargement capabilities. So give that a shot and stop worrying about the gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    However if you want to try an experiment for me. I was going to make my own Andractim and apply it to my organ. It is supposed to have medically proven penis enlargement capabilities. So give that a shot and stop worrying about the gyno.
    Hehe bro the reason why i bought the Andractim was because of that it works wonders in conjuction with exersices, check this out www.mattersofsize.com.
    Later.

Respect.

Oh and thanks for the replies, i feel much better now!

Thread Information