Tags is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Trouble in AS paradice

Well, let me say what has gone on soo far....

Origionaly I decided just to do a 4 week m1t cycle(10mg/ed).... By the end of that I figured why not just go on some test-e(500mg/wk)??? So I was on m1t for 4 weeks, right now I'm in week 5 of test-e and if you are counting by how long I have been on that would be 9 weeks.... I'm also in week 2 of LR3 igf-1(40mcg/ed)...

My gains have peaked at a gain of 30+ pounds... The past 2 weeks I havn't gained anything... The scale hasn't moved at all... I'm eating a lot of food at 2 hour intervals and at least 500grams of protein ed...

So, I was thinking maby my problem was my training as I havn't switched up my routine for a while... So I just recently started the DC training method...

Why do you guy's think my gains have stopped???

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    Not quite sure about the test-e results, but i can tell you that my methyl cycle leveled off too. It will only take you so far. If its only acouple weeks into the test-e cycle then u have acouple more before it starts to kick in fully.JMO

I'm in the end of week 5... Have gained 19 pounds since I have stopped the m1t... So that would be from the test-e so far and the strength has kicked in I noticed yesterday(finaly I've been waiting for it)... But the past 2 weeks I havn't gained an ounce...

Whoa, this thread got burried fast... Bump for other responces...

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    you sure you takin in 500g of protein.......thats a @hitload man.

whats your diet look like. Lay it out for us. Log what you eat tommorrow, all day, everything, but eat like you normally would. Take a piece of paper along with you all day and just log everything you eat, and eat as you would.

Then we can see.

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    I agree... bump

Bump...

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    change the workout, you might find some muscles that you haven't been workin. but 19 lbs off of the test is **** good bro.

niXon)( is offline Member
    Yeah, I would say that 30lbs in 9 wks is VERY good work man...

personly, i would bring in more kcals, see how the change up in your routine goes...

Ok so much for an eating log, but I will say what I ate today...

-Woke up took lr3 igf-1

-Hour later I ate a hungryman xxl with 1300+ calories and 53 grams of protein and 170+carbs, then took a whey protein shake with that meal

-Then pancakes about 4 big ones with sasuage, then a big bowl full of mashed potatoes and gravey

-Then a whey protein shake

-Worked out then took a PWO shake

-Then another hungryman this time with 800 calories and 50 grams of protein and 90+carbs

-Will have another big meal tonight not sure of calories just a lot of food

-Then will have another shake before bed

i would eat more protein

I easily get over 400 grams of protein ed... usualy around 500

I take 3-4 shakes per day at 2 scoops per shake so each shake has 50 grams of protein... There's 150-200grams of protein... And usualy the type of meals I eat (meats,chiken,etc) turn out to be over 50 grams of protein per meal(usualy)...

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    u've gained 30lbs. in 9 weeks. tha'st impressive as it sounds. at some point your body is gonna stop responding, so i'm not surprised that the scale is not moving. u have to think that most of that is water weight so i'd just keep hitting the weights hard and once u lose the water, the real gains will show.
    but personally 30lbs. in 9 weeks is **** impressive. i wouldn't feel bad if i didn't gain any more. why would u?

i counted 300g protein up there

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tags
    I easily get over 400 grams of protein ed... usualy around 500

I take 3-4 shakes per day at 2 scoops per shake so each shake has 50 grams of protein... There's 150-200grams of protein... And usualy the type of meals I eat (meats,chiken,etc) turn out to be over 50 grams of protein per meal(usualy)...
    Go check out the diet forum. A couple of hungryman meals are probably not the best choice. They have a lot of sodium, preservatives, and empty calories. Try buying real beef, chicken, and fish and cooking your own meals. You will probably be a lot better off. Also 30 pounds is very impressive so I would not be too dissapointed.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Georg foreman

Yea bro, stop eating that processed hungry man shYt. its expensive and bad for you. Go to costco buy th 13 lb bag of frozen chicken breast's, some tuna, some salmon, some top sirloin frozen patties and a george foreman grill. Anything (even fully frozen) will be cooked fully in 20 minutes on that badboy. I use mine 4 times a day. you want to stay away from processed foods because of the high saturated fat and sodium content.
    JMO

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    Yea bro, stop eating that processed hungry man shYt. its expensive and bad for you. Go to costco buy th 13 lb bag of frozen chicken breast's, some tuna, some salmon, some top sirloin frozen patties and a george foreman grill. Anything (even fully frozen) will be cooked fully in 20 minutes on that badboy. I use mine 4 times a day. you want to stay away from processed foods because of the high saturated fat and sodium content.
    JMO
    You can cook a fully frozen chicken breast or hamburger patty on a Foreman grill? If that is true i gotta get one of them.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Dude, ditch the empyt calories. Hungryman stuff is for lazy fatasses.

I live on my foreman. Steak, chicken, pork, sausage, anything like that. Average meal ill eat, would be like:

Two chicken breasts, baked potato, some milk.

Steak, rice, glass of water.

My breakfast is normally 6 scrambled eggs, french toast, oatmeal, OJ.

Lunch is tuna sandwich, a chicken sandwich, and water, with a muffin.

And my other meals consist of the above chicken/steak combos.

Get a foreman grille, my steaks take like 4 minutes, chicken takes about 8. There ya go, 8 minutes in the microwave for a baked potato, 8 minutes on the grille for two chicken breasts, and you have a meal.

I have one protein shake a day, 52g of protein, 600 calories, post workout.

Try that, and stop eating that hungryman crap.

Thread Information