sauceman is offline Junior Member

whats wrong with me

ok well i finished a cycle of test/tren about 4 weeks ago and did proper pct and all. then i decided to run dnp supplemented with t3 for about 12 days. as of right now i have no sex drive and am extremely lethargic, my hair is thinning real bad and im gaining a considerable amount of fat even watching the diet. wtf is wrong with me? i musta got shut down real hard from the tren so i think im gonna have another go with the clomid. but what is up with the hair loss and weight gain. i aged to 40 overnight. anyone have any ideas? or is it doctor time? sure hope not.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    bro I have no clue wut to tell you so the best I can do for you is give it a bump to the top.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for the bro

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sauceman
    ok well i finished a cycle of test/tren about 4 weeks ago and did proper pct and all. then i decided to run dnp supplemented with t3 for about 12 days. as of right now i have no sex drive and am extremely lethargic, my hair is thinning real bad and im gaining a considerable amount of fat even watching the diet. wtf is wrong with me? i musta got shut down real hard from the tren so i think im gonna have another go with the clomid. but what is up with the hair loss and weight gain. i aged to 40 overnight. anyone have any ideas? or is it doctor time? sure hope not.
    Dnp is most likely the cause of the lethargic feeling, and the weight gain also dnp, a person tends to put on a fair bit of water weight while on dnp and it takes about a week to clear out. As for the sex drive I would say to continue with the clomid 100mg/day for a few more weeks. You can also pick out some tribulis to help with the need. Hair loss is common when you play around with your hormone levels. You should be living on finaerside, 5mg/day.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    You should be living on finaerside, 5mg/day.
    ive been on 1 1/2 - 2 mg/day since a month before my cycle. i read that anything more than 1mg/day is wasting it cause the body cant use it. do you really think it makes a difference taking 1mg versus 5mg?

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    i think i shut down my thyroid. i have gained about 15 pounds of lard in a week and a half. very very weird. i have been off the dnp for a few weeks, so its not from that

bowie is offline Member
    go get a blood test and solve the mystery then, very easy to find out if it's your thyroid.

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    ive been on 1 1/2 - 2 mg/day since a month before my cycle. i read that anything more than 1mg/day is wasting it cause the body cant use it. do you really think it makes a difference taking 1mg versus 5mg?
    Proscar makes 5mg tabs, so yes your body can use the extra mgs. I take it mostly to keep my prostate from exploding, the hair thing is just a bonus.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Go nuts on the cardio until your metabolism cranks back up IMO AS, especially tren will increase your metabolism. Hit the cardio and watch your diet, you can't eat as much as when you are on IMO, at least you can't cheat as much that's for sure.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    get a blood test, hair shedding happining after cycle is normal. damaged hairs don t fall out immediately, it can take weeks.
    gaining fat and beeing lethargic as u describe it could be a low test level and a high estrogen level. that s the reason why u should test ur blood after pct...

Thread Information