Jeremy34 is offline Member

my cure for fina night sweats

I'm currently on my 2nd cycle of fina. During the first cycle I experienced extreme insomnia and night sweats. I just dealt with it, the benefits were definitely worth it. Now I'm on my 2nd cycle of the stuff. I'm using enanthate rather than the acetate this time. After about 2 weeks, the night sweats reared its ugly head. Then again the very next night....I was like "great, here we go again". Then the next night, I wore a robe that was somewhat thick to sleep. I didn't have night sweats for 2 weeks straight......I thought maybe I wasn't going to have a problem anymore, so for the passed two nights I didn't wear the robe, just boxers and a t-shirt like normal.....And for the passed two nights I woke up in the middle of the night sweating my ass off....So I have a cure....at least for me lol.
    Also, the first time around on the acetate, the side effects I experienced were night sweats and insomnia.....however this time, on the enanthate, the side effects I'm having are still night sweats and EXTREME fatigue....I get 8 solid hours of sleep and come home to take a 4 hour nap on top of that every freakin day! Anyone have any experience like this? And if so, how do you deal with it?

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    Thats very interesting bro, I've only done 1 cycle of fina, it was acetate, and I too experienced insomnia, however even when I only slept like 4 hours I felt good all day. That really makes me want to steer clear of enanthate .

Maybe you can try supplementing with melatonin, for a better sleep. I've read of many juicers using it to help them sleep.

Good luck bro

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    I get absolutely horrible night sweats with fina, and every AAS for that case, but other then that, I have never had any other side at all. I guess I will take that over some of the others. But as for the night sweats, I haven't found anything that helps that much other then taking a shower before I go to sleep. That helps me the most along with keeping the temp nice and cool. Actually very very cool. That seems to help me, but let me know if you find anything else out cause I am sick of sleeping in a pool everynight.

vp3
    vp3 is offline New Member
    I have a terrible problem with night sweats. Not from fina, I get them from anything I take. I bought this thing called a chillow. It's a thin soft pillow that you fill with water and slip inside your pillow case on top of your normal pillow. It seems to keep my body temp regulated a little better. Sometimes it gets too cool and I have to ditch it for a regular pillow, so it's not perfect but it does help a little. Thanks for the info on the robe. I'm going to try it. If it works for me too I'll leave a post.

Quote Originally Posted by vp3
    I have a terrible problem with night sweats. Not from fina, I get them from anything I take. I bought this thing called a chillow. It's a thin soft pillow that you fill with water and slip inside your pillow case on top of your normal pillow. It seems to keep my body temp regulated a little better. Sometimes it gets too cool and I have to ditch it for a regular pillow, so it's not perfect but it does help a little. Thanks for the info on the robe. I'm going to try it. If it works for me too I'll leave a post.

Where did you get that chillow thing? Ever since my gear kicked in Ive been waking up in the middle of the night every night covered in sweat.

vp3
    vp3 is offline New Member
    I picked it up from Walgreen's for about $15.

Thread Information