Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mallet's cycle

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I know for a fact you're not over 133lbs soaking wet.........

Good luck on the run brutha...

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    wow bro wow what a cycle let me know how it goes

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Good luck brotha

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Do you always take orals, like dbol, before the workout? I mean all of the days worth, if you were to work out once per day. Just trying to see if you feel spreading it out makes any difference. Sorry to hijaack the thread.
    I have done it several ways and have found no difference, I always take all my orals at once if were talking 50mgs or less...over that i split it up into two times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    Good cycle bro, bump for more info on taking Dbol/Drol pre workout. Like could you run 50mg Dbol 1 hour pre workout for 6 weeks during your cycle, Have a break for 6 weeks then back on Dbol pre workout. How would this be better than spreading the dose out troughtout the day.
    I never view orals as kick starters to a cycle...to me they serve a purpose of there own, and for the most part i think they are more effective than injectables, the only down side ofcourse is the toxicity to the liver. I wouldn't recommend this but i've done 50mgs/day of d-bol for 3 months straight...it's not uncommon for me to take 1000 d-bols per cycle. They just never stop working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I know for a fact you're not over 133lbs soaking wet.........

Good luck on the run brutha...
    I can still fit into that lingerie you bought me big fella! I know how you like the "plus size models"...

To all those I didn't get to reply to personally I would like to thank you for your concerns and kind words.

joevette is offline Banned
    1.75g of test should be very nice, have you ever gone higher? Also, for strength why not bump the tren to 1g too?

Are you planning on running the slin 2x ed for the entire 8 weeks? If so are you worried about losing your insulin sensitivity, or any other possible side effects from running it so often and for so long?
    Last edited by joevette; 03-23-2005 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    1.75g of test should be very nice, have you ever gone higher? Also, for strength why not bump the tren to 1g too?

Are you planning on running the slin 2x ed for the entire 8 weeks? If so are you worried about losing your insulin sensitivity, or any other possible side effects from running it so often and for so long?
    I figured you'd have all the technical questions???? lol...I don't need anymore than 100mgs/day of tren, i get pretty irritable as it is with that much, plus that means more oil each day?

1500mgs/week has been my highest run with test to date...I've run slin for 6 weeks before without any problems, so i think we'll push the envelope this time with 8 weeks, I may take a day off a week, probably my off day. I will be going 2X daily with GH both PWO and IM.

Already having trouble staying out of hypo...Every two hours my BG is dropping to 3.7mmol...And I haven't done slin today? **** me I'm affraid to leave the house without some dextrose mixed in water. Oh well I'll get this sorted out in a few days, hope so anyways because i'll be adding in the GH shortly this will help with th BG from dropping to some degree.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Keep some gummy bears handy.

When were you to take your slin?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Keep some gummy bears handy.

When were you to take your slin?
    Both times will be PWO...I did slin after yesterdays workouts, but avoided today because i was going to be on the road and away from home to long, i'll start back up tommorrow at twice daily after my two workout sessions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information