LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

Parents found out about the juice!

Yea I posted this in the lounge too. Oh well.

Ok well I was home for break and my mom ended up just finding an old tamox container when she was taking out garbage today. So she looked it up and figured what was goin on. My parents aren't stupid so they know what's up.

I briefly talked to them tonight and admitted to using AS. They're not too pissed about it but they don't want me using them anymore. I made an email and gave a lot of info, and it proves I really know what i'm doing as far as steroids . The problem is I really don't want to give up juice because I think it can take me to the next level in athletics, and in reality I dont think I could get there without them. But of course I don't really want to stir things up with my fam, even though I relationship is very good and open.

Basically I want to know if anyone else has had a similar situation, or if anyone just has some advice. Thanks bros.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'd just be honest with them and tell them your doing it for sports reasons etc.
    Try and educate them because it's useless trying to prove to them that you know what your doing if they don't know anything about AS.

If all else fails, keep using them and if they ask if your still on juice give just tell them "I'm not here to talk about the past" Worked for Mark McGwire lol

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    If all else fails, keep using them and if they ask if your still on juice give just tell them "I'm not here to talk about the past" Worked for Mark McGwire lol
    lol so true dude. I would just lie and if they ask why your bloated say its the creatine, and do a search in front of them and prove to them creatine makes you bloated.

Yea that's what I figured. We didn't talk too much tonight but they said they would call me tommarow. I already told them the huge percentage of players that are on. I figure I'll just hit them with all the medical facts and stuff.

They talked to a family friend who's also a doctor, he said he didn't really know that much about AS. I figure if I can tell them 5x as much as a doctor knows, then maybe I can get them to trust me. I guess I will just have to see how things end up and hope for the best.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Also if you do stay on make sure your using an anti e or something to keep the water off. You'd be surprised how well you can hide your AS use if you plan your cycles accordingly, especially being your an athlete and you don't wanna get freaky huge to beging with.
    Just make sure u don't fck yourself w/ the detection times.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    best of luck to ya bro, if it were my parents i would say at least it's not heroin, and at least its a drug to make me look good , not a drug that will lead to other things and be an unhealthy twig. my parents are usually cool about things if I can give a logical reason behhind thing I do. but I live with my roomie so I dont have to worry about these things anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    lol so true dude. I would just lie and if they ask why your bloated say its the creatine, and do a search in front of them and prove to them creatine makes you bloated.
    LOL, yea that would be nice, but unfortunately creatine won't put 20 pounds of muscle on me in the summer. Maybe they don't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    LOL, yea that would be nice, but unfortunately creatine won't put 20 pounds of muscle on me in the summer. Maybe they don't know that.
    what they dont know wont hurt them I guess bro...right?

I could just tell them that I will give up being healthy and eat McDonalds 5 times a day like the average person. Then have them research how that effects your bady.

lol show them that movie that michael moore made about mdconalds

what they dont know wont hurt them I guess bro...right?
    Very true, I would just rather use that as a second option, I would like to be honest with them first just to make sure things don't get too heated.

lol show them that movie that michael moore made about mdconalds
    Yea that's another way to put on 25 pounds. And also be in for having a heart attack before I'm out of school. That dude in that movie seriously got fvcked up after doing that for just a month.

It wasn't Michael Moore though, it was some other guy. Moore's fatass has probably eaten McD's everyday since he was 5. Maybe he'll die soon.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    F#ck that don't give them up... tell them your not doing them... plain and simple... they can accuse you all they want but they can't prove anything unless your sloppy... just say your taking the NEW creatine on the market and it's amazing... good luck...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i agree, id never give them up just because someone wants me to. when i was younger my parents knew i used. they didnt like it but they never gave me a hard time because they knew i was smart enough to know what im doing and to be safe.

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    bro your parents are prob worried cause your heaps young and if thatts the case you shouldnt be on them anyway. But if i was you i would just tell them who cares

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I would try to talk to them and educate them. they r not naive and know that allmost all athletes are juicing...

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    I would have my parents wacked and collect the insurance money
    then i'd take the cash and buy a truckload of AS

jk

hugeishuge is offline Junior Member
    just get a better hiding place.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    best of luck to ya bro, if it were my parents i would say at least it's not heroin, and at least its a drug to make me look good , not a drug that will lead to other things and be an unhealthy twig. my parents are usually cool about things if I can give a logical reason behhind thing I do. but I live with my roomie so I dont have to worry about these things anymore.
    Well the way the media has made things out, my wife told my mother and her parents about me doing steroids and they all gang up. My mother actually said, "Darn it, why couldnt it be crystal meth, but no you had to mess with the horrible shame of steroids!!" They all actually have a lower opinion from the media of steroids then they would crack, heroin or meth.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Living with your parents? Hmmm... how old are you?

You are wasting your body's ability to manufacture testosterone . Use that "free gear" while you can. Optimize your training, diet, and rest, and stay natural for a few years. When you are 30, hit the gear.

Bottom line is if it is your house, you make the rules. If it is their house, they do, and you have a moral obligation to follow them, as well as a practical need to keep from being tossed out on the street. I say you SHOULD not be using gear at your likely age. I also say if you can't get your parents to come around and accept your gear use, you MUST stop until you are on your own, paying your own bills in your own house.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Your 19. At this stage in your life your parents are probally paying for your college, housing, food and you owe it to them to either flat out and quit or tell them the truth...just my thoughts, may not mean much but oh well. Plus at 19 how many cycles have you completed? How many more do you have planned? How long have you trained naturally before juicin?

Of course I may be totally out of line, you may have a job that you use to pay for all your own stuff, you may be on a full schlorship for athletics but even if you are you shouldent be juicin yet.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Lets keep this on steroids only!Should'nt this be in the Daycare forum?

19 years wtf you doing roids now for anyways

words to live by... "It wasn't me."

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    run away. join a biker gang

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    Whats up Bro,

My parents found out i had done AAS b4 a few years ago, and at first i denied it but with my mom she knows somuch about me its rediculous... in fact i think she knows a lil tomuch but its my mom what can i do. Then i think not long after i just came out with it and told her she looked a bit taken off guard but i told her. Ive done few cycles after that and she never questioned it...(im not sure if she even knew)

But just recently in january she noticed i started my diet and mind you i never ever dieted. she was hinting along to the prep of me using AAS and quickly without thinking i asnwerd yes... mistake i dunno well see when the results of a fina prop var cycle come in lol...
    and since then shes been taking all these newspapper clips of AAS use and stuff out and showing me every so aften like one kid who juiced since he was 14 and has all these problems, IMO i think any kid juicin at 14 has problems period..and all this baseball and athletic use of steroids beeing talked about on tv isnt helping me lol .

But i have all my new gear in my room and some coming in still and its in my draw but i still hope she doesnt find it. i dont feel like getting into it with her...

but hey goodluck with you and somtimes honesty is the best policy i dont know your mom but with mine i know how to talk to her...

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    You might as well just admit you're juicing. And try to give them some info that sheds light on the issue.

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    i have talked to my parents about the as but never really told them tht i use them, i think my dad knows for sure and my mom is in denile. Everytime they ask me i say maybe but since they don't have hard evidence we really don't get into a fight about it.

i have talked to my parents about the as but never really told them tht i use them, i think my dad knows for sure and my mom is in denile. Everytime they ask me i say maybe but since they don't have hard evidence we really don't get into a fight about it. Well it is good to know that parents care about you eventhough they have the wrong information.

oops double clicked

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    See what you gotta do bro is get so big on AAS that they fear even accusing you, thats what I did The first 10-20lbs I gained (I was in the process of moving out at the end of university) my dad was all over it, giving me lectures about it, crap he'd dig up on the internet that probably never even happend, I never admited it - but he knew.

Then 40-50lbs from baseline the accusations suddenly all at once stopped like hes afraid I'll throw him on the BBQ eat him for protien lol. Hes not the kind of guy to give up, I honestly think my size has started to intimidate him...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I know! Tell them you were hiding it for a friend. Tell them you just saw an episode of the olsen twins show and you realize you must confront your friend, say real quick I'll be right back and run out the door yelling LALALALALALA So you can say you didn't hear them as they were yelling at you. Then say your friend has seen the light, and tell them he needs to show his parents what it is so they can look it up, Snatch it out of thier hands and go back to yelling LALALALALALA and run and hide it this time.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    bpth my parents know about my aas usage.... i was reading an article in a magazine about deca and i heard my dad say "I wish i could get that sh*t again....." and thats where i came in..... LOL

me and my father train together..... it's kool when both parents accept it - i don't hafta hide anything.....

Both my parents are on HGH..... and my father runs light cycles now.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Soup is offline Associate Member
    just be careful where you through your **** out at. never know who is watching or has eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Snatch it out of thier hands and go back to yelling LALALALALALA and run and hide it this time.
    Mes, you are an a$$hole! You made me pee my pants!

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    same thing happend to me bro...they just found a syringe!

LOL, same crap happened to me. Mom was fixing my closet when I wasn't home while I was living at home and boom. Found like 20amps of omnas, like 600dbols and some test. I forgot but she took it easy. Everyone asks my mom if I do AS and she denies it, its pretty funny. My step mom today was putting lotion on my back before I went to tan and she's like wow you're back has cleared up so much I see you're not taking anymore hormones. I'm like huh? whats that? She's like you know, those things they give chickens to grow I couldn't hold it anymore and just started laughing cause she has a south american accent and I just didn't understand her. Ah well, guess you just had to be there.

If my son, who will be 18 soon, were living under my roof and using gear, I would kick his butt up between his shoulder blades. Youngsters like that have no business juicing when they are already soaked in the testosterone of youth. It just doesn't make sense. OTOH, if he was 30 or so, with 3 or 4 years of solid, intense, precise training and eating under his belt, I would probably give him my sources and help him put together a proper cycle.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    That's a bad break if you were doing things the right way and in moderation. I think you should have waited until early 20's at least before using. At this point I would wrap up what ever you are doing the right way and wait until you get out on your own to do what you want. That way you can tell your parents your done with it, there is nothing in there house and respect their wishes as long as you live there. If I were paying the mortgage and my kid brought anything illegal in the house I would have a fit to. From their point of view they don't know where you are getting the stuff, how careful you are when you acquire it or if there's gonna be a cop at the door tomorrow with a search warrant. Maybe they have some stuff in the house that's not 100% legal. Never know what they are thinking.

Good luck.

Bro, 3 words of advice. BUY A SAFE! thats what I did, never had a problem again. They're like 40-100$ depending how much cash you wanna spend.

Thread Information