Jsik98 is offline Member

Making gains after cycle!

Just finished a prop/tren cycle and still making gains post cycle! All I'm taking is some nolva but the main thing I do that I feel is responsible for this is the amount of meat I'm eating. I stopped drinking protein shakes and intstead cook up steaks and chicken cutlets on the Foreman grill.......usually twp steaks and two pieces of chicken spaced evenly throughout the day. I'm eating very low carbs, and my strength has dropped, but my physique is still making noticable changes.....I've always eaten meat on top of my shakes and what not, but not four-five nice peices of meat a day. I'm gonna bring some fish into the picture as well, but I think the red meat is really making a differece. If I was eating this much meat during cycle I probably would've made sick gains, but I worry about cholesterol on cycle.........not to say I didn't make nice gains, but by the looks of things now, post cycle, I'm sure this diet on cycle would've yeilded some crazy gains. Anyway, we've all heard it a thousand times (get a lot of protein), but eat lots of real deal protein (not shakes) to make the real deal gains! Don't forget the fiber of course....Many of you who've been doing this for many years may be saying "no sh-t!!" But for those who don't realize how important lots of meat is, take my word for it! By the way, it's cheaper to buy meat and cook it up yourself than to spend money on a bunch of protein powder. Powders are good post work out, but I'm not even doing that and I'm sure it's obvious that I'm pretty excited about the way things are going! I hope some of you get something out of this, Peace!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    4pieces of meat/day.. I eat that before lunch on a lean bulk lol good job on the progress just playin.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    That's cool! But I should probably mention that's not all I eat!!! But added that in instead of shakes!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    how much protein would you say is in an average peice of top sirloin?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I dont know with out knowing how many ounces it is

But for stuff like that the deit forum kick's ass heres the link if you want to check it out

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro...I remember seeing Pinn say something about the red meat too. Keep up the good work.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Feels good, I do well after cycle also, only thing that suc's is all the ache's and pains come back.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are gaining after cycle, then it is definately caused by a change in your diet. Good job, and keep it up.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Thanks for the encouragement fellas, much appreciated!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    guy give us your stats...before and and now post cycle.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    i gained a small amount after pct,i lost the bloat from teh test and lost some size,after pct and more adjustments to my diet i seemed to fill out a little.

Thread Information