Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naposism

theron is offline Associate Member

Naposism

I know that Naposism is yet another version of Dianabol but how effective is it when in use for a month's time?

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    d-bol only cycle is useless. It's only water gains...some got lucky and got to keep d-bol gains, but IMO dont do d-bol only cycle.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Any dbol taken alone and only for a month will not yeild permanent gains..

If I take 4 tabs a day can I expect anykinds of gains?

Originally posted by theron
    If I take 4 tabs a day can I expect anykinds of gains?
    Sure, water retention and temporary gains...

How many d-bol tabs should I take in order to see some big diffrence in muscle mass?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Look bro just wait til you get some injectables to stack it with... Good beginners cycle IMO

D-bol 30mg daily
    Deca 200mg weekly
    Test Cipionate 200mg weekly

8 to 10 weeks

Doses are low, but first time around you'll blow up on this kind of cycle..... No need to go crazy the first time around...

planetx is offline Associate Member
    To answer your Q directly. Naposim is methandrostenolone at 5mg tabs. Terapia is manufacturer. Romania. Great product assuming legit. Fakes easy to ID. See my, Dutch, Bouncer's pics for true legitimacy.

I have heard that many bro's currently have direct contact with Romanian penpals so the formulas intended for sale ONLY in Romania are reaching the shores of USA in sufficient inventory to achieve a following.

If in original foils 2x10 per box, with package insert and box, one should feel confident he has a legit Methandrostenolone in his hands.

Personally (only) I needed 50mg a day to "equivocate" to 40mg of the "russian" formula.

I'll stack Naposism with another oral steroid .

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    bro, not a good idea. Tell me, what other good oral is out there to stack it with that is not 17aa? NONE! DON'T STACK TO 17AA TOGETHER! You'll end up shitting out your liver..... buck up and inject. Do the cycle that buff87 said. PM me if you need dosage advise.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    theron - WHO THERE BRO!!

stacking TWO orals!!

no no no no no no no no! at least not unless you have someone who will donate a liver to you in the not so distant future!!

orals are all 17aa - liver toxic - and generally in a major way - people use an oral to start off their cycle since they kick in nice and quick. Orals are only run for about 4 weeks and NEVER together!! if you took 4 tabs of dbol per day and 4 tabs of another oral per day you may as well take 8 tabs of debol!

RETHINK YOUR STACK NOW!!

wait until you can get an injectable to stack with the dbol

Problem. Scared of needles! What if I make an error and stick it in the wrong area? Don't want to take that chance.

koja is offline New Member
    dont mix two orals.......you will destroy your liver......
    deca +dbol , a clasic beginer cycle.....
    Dbol+test+EQ+arimidex -----mmmmmmmmmm

Get something to stack the naps with, they are of good quality (if they are real), and you should see some nice gains, 25-30mg ED stacked with say 400mg deca is a good start.........

Is there some kind of supplement instead of steroid I can use to stack with Naposism? I know that supplements aren't as good as steroids but I still would like to know the best choice.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Problem. Scared of needles! What if I make an error and stick it in the wrong area? Don't want to take that chance.
    you an me both bro! my question to you... How much do you want to get big? if you want it enough then fear wont stop you!

take a look at http://www.spotinjections.com/index2.htm

good info with pics to show you where and how

i'll give it a shot much later on.

Do you think that the pink d-bol tabs are better than Naposism or are they the same?

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    theron - I am afraid of needles as well. I researched the hell out of this and several boards, trying to find a good cycle that is oral only. It really does not exist but if you insist on no needles then do Anavar . It is the mildest steroid , with side effects that are low\none. A lot of guys on here feel taking anavar is a waste, because it is too mild, others report good results.

I started out intending to do an Anavar only cycle, but now it's gonna be Test\Deca \Anavar.

but you should really suck it up and do injectibles. If you have a buddy you trust to inject you, go that way.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    i ordered me some naposims today whoop i got enough for like 5cycles :P

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    i will start a kick ass cycle in about a week or so but over a year ago I didnt do a lot of research and did a cycle of thais by itself for about 6 weeks and i gained 15 lbs and lost all of it immedialty and also think I have a mild case of gyno from that cycle cause i didnt even take nolvedex's like i shouldve if I had symptoms of gyno but Im fully prepared for this up coming t-200/eq/winny cycle.

man im doing a shitload of research,i researched test/eq/

GYNO SYMTOMS <--haha spent so freaking long researching it and sometimes il check up with a few questions here and there

dbol <--researched it,still research it sometimes

anti es and stuff<---i research it E0D ,

yep im researching like a mofo

t3,clen ,dnp <---researching it as we speak

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    You keep asking questions about dbol so I'm guessing you are ignoring the top-notch advice everyone is giving you. Go ahead, waste your money/liver on a dbol cycle, if you could even call that a cycle. Bottom line is, if you're not willing to inject then steroids aren't for you.

p.s.-I learned how to inject JUST from reading directions and looking at pictures. I never had anyone show me how to do it in person and I haven't fu*&ed up yet. there is some very good info on this board you should look around a little more on your own.

Is it safe to consume 10 d-bol tabs in one day?

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    theron - no flame here bro, but it seems that you have a one track mind.

So far the advice of the people on this board is -
    DONT DO A D-BOL ONLY CYCLE.

It is a waste of time and you will lose your gains, but you keep rephrasing the same question over and over. But I guess you already know that.

If you have another reason for being so determined to do the cycle tell us. (fear of needles ain't gonna cut it)

Most of the guys on this board are responsible advice givers.

Listen to them.

Oh did I say? - Listen to them

BTW - Listen to them

flex321 is offline Member
    it seems like you have your mind made and dont want to listen to anyone. No one can change you, but if you do that alone you will regrete it. I DONT THINK YOU ARE READY FOR STERIODS ! you gotta know about your body and health first my man, why risk health for gains that will be gone in 2 months time!

Silly rabbit steriods are for real men!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Thick Headed Just listen to these guys bro. They know whats up. And if you already planned on doing this cycles anyway (which is seems) then why even bother asking?

give me the naposims i add it to my 200 coming my way

Are you really 31 yrs old? Seems to me like you aren't...Listen to these guys who are trying to help you and quite being such a damn pussy about the needles...

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol only cycles with keepable gains can be done. im not advising it by any means tho. 4 tabs a day = not enough.

if you take it for 4 weeks, its not enought to solidify gains in a dbol cycle. search bouncer aka bouncer on oral cycles or something like that.
    Last edited by Iron horse; 04-05-2002 at 10:51 AM.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    why d-bol only cycle?? im tellin ya man!!! 4 weeks of d-bol wont do shit and if you do over 4 weeks, your liver will prolly be kinda fuked up. i say you stack with some EQ and TEST and you'll be good to go! get over the needles!! stab yo self and enjoy the pain!! dont forget to take some milk and ala. Lots of water too!

people lie about there age because they dont want to get flamed like D00fy

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Doofy is this a new way to post? Just flame yourself before someone else does??? lol

Originally posted by D00fy
    people lie about there age because they dont want to get flamed like D00fy

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    Well, you'll have a serious problem juicing if you wont use needles, as a matter of fact, your juice career will be short-lived, your bitch tits will be thoroughly felt, and you mistakes will live on like a bad dream. Advice meant - Stick around on the board for a while before popping those dbols in your bod., I know how it feels to have to wait....It blows. However grasshopper, with knowledge comes strength. Read up on cycles, side effects, effective stacking, dosages, what roids do what and such, but please, dont make a bad mistake. And if youre going to juice, get rid of your hypo-phobia, THAT'S A MUST! Then you'll love it when you get on the sauce all that much more!

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    P.S. - Have someone else stick you your first few rounds if you need to, thats what i did, my adrenaline was pumping so much that i couldnt hold the needle still!!

hammerhead is offline Member
    Theron - there is one possibility for you after all. You can stack the d-bol with something called Andriol - it is testosterone in a pill and it will give you good gains if you take enough. It is not an alkylated pill and will not affect your liver.

There is also another steroid available in a pill called Primobolan that is also not alkylated and will not harm your liver. Primobolan is expensive as hell to be stacking with d-bol but it will work. You should take 6 or 8 tabs a day for up to 12 weeks.

If you absolutely cannot and will not stick a pin in your leg and you absolutely have to do a cycle - which sounds like what you're going to do - do NOT stack 2 alkylated orals together. They are: dianabol , anavar , winstrol , anadrol , halotestin and methyltestosterone . Do NOT stack any 2 of those together.

Stack Andriol and d-bol. Take 6 or 8 andriol caps per day - 2 at a time either 3 or 4 times a day with meals. Stack in 6 or 8 d-bols per day. Don't take the d-bols more than about 6 weeks and the andriol for 10 weeks. That's not a bad cycle for a beginner. You can do alot better for the money with injectibles but you obviously don't want to go that road.

You can expect to keep at least half your gains if you do it right. Good luck and whatever you do don't stack any 2 of the alkylated orals.

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Oral only would be a waste of time and money, and would probably end up hurting you more than helping you. Plus, DBol has some of the worst losses (post-cycle), especially when taken alone. Save some dough, buy some more gear, and buy some needles. If you can rip your muscles to shreds every other day, then you can take a pin prick. Take the advice of the guys who already posted, they're only here to help.

Ok! I'll buy some injectables but if I accidentlly stick myself in a vein or pump any air in myself it's bye-bye to me.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    Ok! I'll buy some injectables but if I accidentlly stick myself in a vein or pump any air in myself it's bye-bye to me.
    Bro, nobody is forcing you to use needles or injectable steroids . if you are not ready or too scared there is nothing wrong with that, a lot of people are scared shitless about using needles. you are the only person who can decide to use them, rushing it or worrying too much about it is what leads to mistakes. it took me 1 week to work up the courage to stick myself but once i did it, i have'nt looked back since. think about it bro what situation would you rather be in? lying in a hospital bed hooked up to machines waiting for a liver transplant beause you decided to satck d-bol drol and winny in a cycle or use safer injctable steroids and be on your way to getting huge?
    remember if you aspirate and get all the air bubbles out of the syringe nothing can go wrong, like Kaz said go to www.spotinjections.com its a great site.
    remember nobody is forcing you to do this you are the only one that can decide whether you are ready for the next step.
    if you do decide to go the injectable route i promise you, you will not be dissapointed.

let the mofo do whatever he wants,if he wants to do tabs let him do it for 4weeks and be unsatisfied with the results now 6weeks maybe u can keep gains Just My Fucking Opinion!!!!!!!!!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by D00fy
    let the mofo do whatever he wants,if he wants to do tabs let him do it for 4weeks and be unsatisfied with the results now 6weeks maybe u can keep gains Just My Fucking Opinion!!!!!!!!!
    Once you hit post 900 you start to get that attiude eh D00fy

whatever you do man, if you do a dbol only cycle take it for atleast 6 weeks to solidfy gains. but if you feel pains in your lower back you won't beable to make it to week 6. some people react differently.

good luck!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information