JDogg is offline Junior Member

Heart flutters, should I be worried?

I'm on the 6th week of my 500mg/wk test e cycle, I've had an incrased heart rate since day 1, but lately I've been getting heart flutters, it feels like my heart is about to jump thru my throat out my mouth. Today I had tingling sensations in my chest too. Should I stop juicing?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    u should go see a doc.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    yes definately go see a doctor, your heart is not a muscle you want to play around with because if it stops working your done for.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    hey not to downplay this my friend... but MORE than likely... not guaranteed though... it is anxiety.. I experience a good amount when on cycle and it includes elevated blood pressure and rate, fluttering feelings similar to what you described sometimes to the point of feeling like I'm going to pass out, and some random chest pains... took me a LONG time to except that anxiety is all it is... but by all means... get checked out as I did atleast 5 times before deciding I was ok...

It usally happens when I do cardio, maybe cardio is a bad idea when I already have high BP due to the cycle

no, cardio is absultely necessary if u r cycling!

go see a doc, it s a too important issue to deal with it alone or on recommendation of internet buddies (no offense).

But what should I tell the doc, I am 21 and fit as hell

the truth? he needs the facts to diagnose right...

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Dont waste any more time on the web, go and see your G.P. tell him what he needs to know { about the roids },he will not bite you , he is there to help, NOW GO !

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jase
    Dont waste any more time on the web, go and see your G.P. tell him what he needs to know { about the roids },he will not bite you , he is there to help, NOW GO !
    Ditto.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    You'll be fine.... Go see your doctor my friend, it is the best advice... tell him about what your doing and MORE THAN LIKELY.... he will give you some bull sh1t about how its going to kill you and heaven forbid you tell him your dosage and he'll say that your gonna die (atleast thats what he said to me). Take everything with a grain of salt and look for test results... they are going to do whatever they can to discourage the use of steroids so don't worry about it unless something shows up in a test... Good Luck

Thread Information