Thread: First Cycle ???

Aussie-BigFella is offline New Member

First Cycle ???

Looking to do first cycle soon, will use pharmacutical gear perscribed by a doc.
    Gear available to me in Aus... Sustanon 250, Decca and Primoteston Depot - (Test Enanthate ). Decca pretty expensive, will not use if i dont have to.

Cycle to be 12 weeks long and i was looking to do 4 ml p/week. Should i do 6 weeks Sust then 6 weeks Test E or a combination of both? Thoughts?

I currently weigh about 134kgs/295 lbs.

Feedback much appreciated....BigFella :-)

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, u r a big guy I wouldn t get the sust if u can get test e. 500-750mg of test e should be alright for 12 weeks,

don t forget the pct!

Excuse my nievity, pct???

post cycle therapy to get yout body to produce test again

Thanks, will have to do some research on PCT then. :-)

yep, go to the pct section, there s a sticky with pheedno`s pct recommendations...

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    wow, u r a big guy I wouldn t get the sust if u can get test e. 500-750mg of test e should be alright for 12 weeks,

don t forget the pct!
    I agree....run the test e alone for 12 weeks start pct two weeks after last injection....

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Yup that cycle will do you well. If anything add deca at 400-500/wk but the Test E alone will produce good gains for your first cycle.
    Read up on PCT and make sure you get Nolva to have on hand. You may want to consider running a maintainence dose of 10mg/day while your on to keep estrogen in check. Deffinately have it on hand just in case tho.
    Whats you body fat %?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he would be much better off running EQ instead of deca considering his current size.....

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I think he would be much better off running EQ instead of deca considering his current size.....
    I agree, but he didnt list that as an option.
    Is that an option Aussie?

it s his first cycle...test alone will be more then suffiecient!

Body fat is 20-25% approx, What is "EQ"

With Test E is a vial 1 ml? Also i would need between 4 to 6 ml per week for the whole 12 weeks, dont have to stagger, pyramid dosage?

PS: Test E very popular on this forum and in Aus, just wondering why more people dont use Sust250?

Thanks for the replies so far. :-)

sus gives unstable blood levels cause it contains 4 different ester.

if ur test e has 250mg per ml u won t need more than 2-3 ml per week aka 500-750mg.

Thanks XXX , 3 ml sounds good to me then, just thought with my current weight i might need more to get same results.

Thanks again

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Test alone will be teriffic for your first cycle. With just one drug, you won't be confused about which drug is causing which gains or which side effects. At your size I would skip the normal light first cycle and go to an intermediate dosage, say 500mg to (maybe) 750mg/week, split up into two injections. Enanth will be cheaper and have slightly more stable levels than sust. Sust will tend to give you slightly better/faster benefits in the first 3 weeks or so from the testosterone propionate and phenylpropionate, but to get the biggest bang out of it you must inject EOD or ED. Kinda awkward with moderate doses since when you break open an amp you are committed to drawing it all up into syringes right away or compromise purity and sterility. You could maybe do 1/2 amp EOD with fair results... or 1/2 amp ED and blow up pretty big though this is a rather high dose for a first cycle even for someone your size. Maybe break open TWO amps and load THREE syringes equally from them, shoot one every other day, for a weekly dose of 583mg. But WTF... with enanth from a vial, you can safely draw whatever dose you want, and can shoot twice a week. I say forget the sust.

If you are more into powerlifting, you don't need to do cutting cycles, but if you want to develop your physique, I think you will want one for either your second or your third cycle. You could try the popular stack of testosterone propionate and winny, running the test for 8 or 10 weeks and the winny for 6 weeks in the middle or near the end. You have a lot of size already, so for a bulker you might want to try test E and tren . It will harden you up nicely and give you a markedly visible change in body composition, with slow steady gains that keep well, without a lot of fat added to your frame.

Thanks for the great post Baron, when first cycle is out of the way i will look at loosing more BF, am healthy now, dont put on anymore BF now, slowly loosing some actually, extra bit of weight might even help with my cycle, hopefully.

Will look to injecting once per week splitting dose, Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie-BigFella
    Thanks for the great post Baron, when first cycle is out of the way i will look at loosing more BF, am healthy now, dont put on anymore BF now, slowly loosing some actually, extra bit of weight might even help with my cycle, hopefully.

Will look to injecting once per week splitting dose, Thanks.
    Once per week spilting dose? If your going once per week you want the full weekly dose bro. It would be best to do 2-3 shot per week and spilt the doses up.
    Example

Say you run the test at 500mg/wk

Shoot Sundays and Wednesdays 250mg each day.

Good luck and post up your results as you go.

Thread Information