Thread: Doctors advice

grkgangsta is offline New Member

Doctors advice

Hi,

I have ordered my first batch of test e, nolva etc.. for my first cycle, but before i start. I am gunna go docters and get blood tests etc...

would it be safe to assume, if i told doctor that I will be starting the 'juice' that he would be able to give some advice on how to inject etc..

I have seen the pics on spotinjections.com. but as most first time users, its not as easy as it looks.

Have you guys have previous experience with doctors? and how have they acted towards you?

thanks..

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I think your thinking injecting is far worse than it actually is bro. The pictures on spotinjections are good but where you really learn what your doing is by reading about them on that site. It will give you step by step.

On the Dr., Mine knows of my useage. However, it is a judgment call for each person. I know that my Dr. would be cool with it while some are not.

BTW, when you do finally inject yourself, don't feel bad if your standing there with the pin in your hand for about 15 minutes trying to work up the courage to do it. We have all been there.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel

BTW, when you do finally inject yourself, don't feel bad if your standing there with the pin in your hand for about 15 minutes trying to work up the courage to do it. We have all been there.
    Definatly the worst part. Just remember aspiate and all will be well

notus is offline Member
    No, dont tell the doctors. I had a doctor go off on me for eating 200 grams of protein a day (when I first started lifting). Spot injections is a good site.

grkgangsta is offline New Member
    thanks for the info huys. well i will keep it hush hush with the doctor..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    If you are going to inform your doc about AAS use then do it for blood work etc. Don't do it for injection advice. You'll get better advice here on that subject. It's not that difficult, rarely hurts, and once you do it you'll wonder why it took you forever to build the courage. Like Diesel said, we've all been there

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notus
    No, dont tell the doctors. I had a doctor go off on me for eating 200 grams of protein a day (when I first started lifting). Spot injections is a good site.
    LOL

i would be leery about telling my ultra conservative doc anything...i'm not sure, but he might have voted for Bush... lol

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    LOL 200g of protein WOW

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    just relax and be sure to read up on injection techniques and you'll be just fine

Thread Information