georgie24 is offline Member

Question enough said whats the best appetite reducer(diet meds)

i dont think that natural supp's would even compare. SO I WAS THINKING OF NARROWING MY SEARCH for diet drugs to ether PHEN-FEN PONDIMIN OR MERIDIA i would put PHENTERMINE on the list but wont even bother with it. PHENTERMINE worked for two days before before i was once again consumed by hunger and pangs. i want to lose about 40 pounds and my appetite for over-endulging in fast food is hindering every possible chance. what are your thoughts on ** diet drugs i really want to try the pondimin but im afraid it may make me depressed(so ive read on the media) then there is the phen-fen again there is alot of bad news out there about it(media) Im gona stay on them for twelve weeks MAX then switch to an all-ever depressing NYC stack for another three months gradualy tapering down to reduce the rebound weight gain. Ive even looked into the t-3/clen stack however the weight loss is temperary (for compitition mostly).What is everyone's thoughts on ** diet drugs

thank you

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    have you tried phentermine? it is awesome. and it wont depress you. it will give you an amphetamine like rush though, that last for awhile.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Like I told you PHEN-FEN worked great for me but be careful I lost some muscle along with the fat. I hardly ate anything. My appetite was reduced nothing. But I don't have a huge appetite anyway.

Originally posted by bigkev
    have you tried phentermine? it is awesome. and it wont depress you. it will give you an amphetamine like rush though, that last for awhile.

yeah im taking the 37.5 mg ones and nothings going on. should i take two tabs aday or chew em up?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    try 2 a day.

Originally posted by bigkev
    try 2 a day.

any thoughts on throwing ponimin in the late night mix??

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member
    Try Sibutramine Hydrochloride Monohydrate at 15MG per day for two months

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    fuck i took phentermine 30mg ones and they wired me out with no apetite for like 7 hrs at a time, after 2 weeks i started looking into the sides and depression is one of them and i was seriuosly depressed but i have come to the conclusion that if u r on low carbs like less than 40g or so per day u feel depressed anyway cos it affects the serotonin levels in the brain I read all this from a study so not 100% sure but it makes sense to me. I am currently just using otc stuff and find it just as helpfull and more bearable and i have found that with 100g carbs per day i dont feel tired i dont feel depressed and I lose weight at just the same rate if not seems to be better for me this time. I wont do no carbs again thats what fucks me up and to be honest the weight loss is so temporary the first time i eat normal after a low carb diet i gain most of it back this way seems much safer and easier to me

peace
    jason

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member

Sibutramine

Why Prescribed
    To aid in the medical management of obesity in conjunction with a carefully supervised diet and exercise program. The drug is only recommended for overweight people with a body mass index (BMI) greater than 30 or greater than 27 in people with other risk factors such as diabetes or high blood pressure.

How It Works
    Sibutramine affects the appetite control center in the brain by inhibiting the reuptake of neurotransmitters like serotonin. The resulting increase in their availability suppresses appetite.

Range and Frequency
    To start, 10 mg once a day. Dose may be increased up to 15 mg once a day.

Onset of Effect
    Significant weight changes may take several weeks or months to develop.

Duration of Action
    When taking sibutramine regularly, most people lose weight within the first six months. Weight loss is maintained for the duration of therapy.

Dietary Advice
    Can be taken with a meal or on an empty stomach.

Prolonged Use
    The safety and effectiveness of sibutramine have not been determined beyond 1 year of use.

Special Concerns
    Although no serious adverse reactions have been reported with sibutramine (at the time of publication), other diet drugs have been associated with an increased risk of potentially grave cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary problems. If you experience any unusual or disturbing adverse effects, stop taking sibutramine and call your physician immediately.

Overdose Symptoms
    No cases of overdose have been reported.

Food Interactions
    No known food interactions.

Disease Interactions
    You should not take sibutramine if you have coronary artery disease, angina, cardiac arrhythmia, history of heart attack, congestive heart failure, history of stroke, anorexia nervosa, history of seizures, or narrow angle glaucoma. Sibutramine can substantially raise blood pressure in some patients. Use of sibutramine may cause complications in patients with liver or kidney disease, since these organs work together to remove the medication from the body. Consult your doctor if you have a history of migraines, mental depression, Parkinson's disease, thyroid disorders, osteoporosis, gallbladder disease, a major eating disorder (anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa), or any other medical problem.

i have read alot of studies and they were alot different to that one, it said about sides stomach cramp i remember that cos i had it also it said depression if taken over long period. Headaches, dry mouth and many others

peace

phen didnt work for me should i try meridia

bro i find your suggestion of the liquid clenbutrx one of the best ones so far, if none of these meds are working for you it might not be the meds!, you are the common denominator here maybe have a break you do get used to them so easy its the same for me. I know how hard it is to stop when u r on a role shit its hard for me to just have 1 day off but it does all help in the long run

peace

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by geometric1
    phen didnt work for me should i try meridia
    Lots of water and eca help me a lot with appetite too (not with the phen)

Thread Information