beastrg is offline Junior Member

Tbol experiences??

Anyone got any turnabol experiences? Like gains, side effects and at what doses etc??

Tbol is sweet. Comparable to var in so many ways. I haven't noticed any side effects at all. I started at 20mg ed week one, then 40mg week 2 & 3, 50mg week 4 & 5, and recently bumped to 60mg ED. Strength and size are thru the roof. Like I said...very comp to var. My diet is spot on and I kill it when I am in the gym. Also doing 1 hour cardio in the AM five days a week.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    The first Iam going to say is tbol I think is the best oral steroid . Anyway I ran tbol at 50mg ed for 6 weeks gained i think around 7-8 LBS of solid muscle. NO side effects really noticed except felt like crap for the first week.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I ran it for 6 weeks at 50mg & really loved it - like the man said - a stronger version of var, but I also

felt like crap for the first week
    but it did pass - didn't notice any sides really either - so thumbs up from me

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

yea

Im stackin 30mg of tbol with 500mg of sust a week. I love it!!!!!!No sides. I will be sad to see the tbol go in about 10 days....I am running the tbol for only 4 weeks total inside of my 10 week sustanon cycle. I heard its not good to run tbol for over 4 weeks. any JMO

Dunno about 4 week limit. I am running for 12 weeks. I am in my 8th week with no probs.

Thread Information