wwdesxess is offline New Member

TEsting for suspension??

i know i will be tested for steroids , but not for 5-6 months. am i safe to try test suspension for eight weeks and end with a pct and be alright for the test. i would really appreciate the help, thanks

bhamstaff is offline Associate Member
    yes suspension is the quickest out of your body compared to other tests. its out of your body with a few days, other tests can be in your body for months

wwdesxess is offline New Member
    alright, how are the side effects with suspension compared to cypionate or prop? what should i be taking along with the suspension to keep my joints intact?

bhamstaff is offline Associate Member
    sides effects are similiar, good thing about suspension being fast acting is that if sides become to severe its can be discontinued and be out of your body in a couple of days unlike cyp which is much longer being an ester. supposed to be good for site injecting too, but i only ever inject glutes.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdesxess View Post
    i know i will be tested for steroids , but not for 5-6 months. am i safe to try test suspension for eight weeks and end with a pct and be alright for the test. i would really appreciate the help, thanks
    You'll be fine with the suspension. Having testosterone in your system is natural. What they test for is the ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone. Since the test suspension is out of your system in days(usually quicker) your ratio will be within range quickly. You should not experience any bad joints from it. Make sure you inject at least 2x daily, remember suspension is very fast acting.

GL

Thread Information