largerthannormal is offline Productive Member

DBOL only/ missing sundays!

yo need some advice. as most of u know. im in jail (get out for work hewber) i dont get out of another half of a year. i know and heard of all the dbol only cycle debates. but now i have to throw another fast ball at ya. say im runnin 30mgs a day.(4 weeks) but i run into a prob. i cant take nuthin on sundays cause im in all day .. would my blood levels be way off and see estrogen related signs because of the inconsistant pill administration?

i sit sat night till mon morn. cant take nuthin

this isnt a thread debating dbol only cylces. just my delima

no ideas huh?

Princes_Gate is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't risk it.

I dunno what kinda drug testing they do in prisons where u are but in the UK they will find out if you've even looked at an illegal substance, and then u get more time.

is it really worth it?

they wont test for that here unless they hear from some1...test is to expensive for the jail to take a chance on that!

im not worried about that though i just worried about the estrogen sides ! because of the inconsistant admnistration

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    my apologies!!! very unlike me... you got a PM.
    Last edited by RJstrong; 02-28-2008 at 06:37 PM.

Princes_Gate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RJstrong View Post
    I take it back I definitely want to keep talking with you... I didn't realize you were one of those classy convicts that want to do dbol only cycles. This explains it all... look out for those booty bandits while your doing your hard time buddy. I would suggest doing as much dbol only as possible it should make your prison time much better...

don't be an asshole.

He could be in there for forgetting to pay tax for all you know. I met some decent guys while I was inside, you can't tar everyone with the same brush.

To the OP, i'd go ahead and do it then, its better than nothing.

And remember its the halflife is 6 hours, so if u take 50mg sat noon then by midnight u got about 13mg in you. you could always double up on saturday night....then u'd have dbol in ur blood til monday, even if just a small amount - just a thought

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Princes_Gate View Post
    don't be an asshole.

He could be in there for forgetting to pay tax for all you know. I met some decent guys while I was inside, you can't tar everyone with the same brush.

To the OP, i'd go ahead and do it then, its better than nothing.

And remember its the halflife is 6 hours, so if u take 50mg sat noon then by midnight u got about 13mg in you. you could always double up on saturday night....then u'd have dbol in ur blood til monday, even if just a small amount - just a thought
    Sorry about that.
    Last edited by RJstrong; 02-28-2008 at 06:38 PM.

judge_dread is offline Member
    I am not going to join a debate about the efficacy of Dbol only cycles, I can only tell you this: if u run it 6 days a week with one day off is pretty much ok.

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    Ya seriously it will work just fine. Some peeps choose to take 1 day a week off anyways to give the liver a rest.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by RJstrong View Post
    I take it back I definitely want to keep talking with you... I didn't realize you were one of those classy convicts that want to do dbol only cycles. This explains it all... look out for those booty bandits while your doing your hard time buddy. I would suggest doing as much dbol only as possible it should make your prison time much better...
    Uncalled for. Ive already warned you guys once about flaming yet you continue to do it. Please feel free to take some time to review ALL the board rules. Reported.

not once have i flamed this guy . he took something i said the wrong way and i told him i didnt mean it that way . now this is your second warning for flaming . please stop ! im asking nicely! RJ

Thread Information