Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    crazed98 is offline Associate Member
    Let me clarify something, when I am juicing I do 315-365. Off the stuff I can do 275 about 8-9 times. It has to be the incline, I have the cups off the chest under the nipple, I am not flat chested, but the upper I guess is what should be thicker. Now dont get me wrong, I hired trainers to help me, we switched it all up, light weight, lots reps ,heavy weight low reps, bar,barbells, cables which I do every chest day. And it never changed. He felt I needed to lose 5-8 lbs off my waist, and I would be happy, I think he is full of it, my chest is so small. I dont get it, got the nice traps, shoulders, huge triceps, but my chest wont grow. Honestly, when I do chest, I never feel a peak, like with my other body parts, like when I watch other guys doin chest, as their pumping out, I see their chest do a PUMP sensation, like they can really focus on the muscle, mine has NEVER done that, even on light weight, I cant get the pump feeling, after I am done the chest is sore but none of this focus crap, could that be alarge part of it? Other than that what are some reccomdations for the next cycle. I am not too daring deca dick scared the **** out of me, so any ideas? As for the genetics part of it, isnt that what juice was made for, help the people grow that cant?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    its not always about how much weight you lift, its about how much blood can you pump into your muscles. Remember there is a difference between failure and fatigue

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Some one needs to go to the diet or fitness forum. This does not belong here.

crazed98 is offline Associate Member
    Come on, no other ideas? What about the genetics part of it? Well I did chest yesterday, and did alot of flys, heavy incline, 75lb barbells, then 85's, then 100's. The 85's were pretty hard for me and the 100's were worse, why is it that the bar is easier than the barbells? The fly's I started with, then after each set did flys again, for upper, middle and lower chest. Focused mostly on the mid and upper though. Chest has a great pump today, but it'll never last. Oh well just gotta keep at it!

Meso is offline Junior Member
    Something is off.... I'd say #'s are skewed a bit.... if not I'd focus on the upper chest totally and get it caught up.
    Try hitting it from a low incline all the way up to 90 degrees. Pull-overs are good too.JMO

got fina? is offline Member
    If your workout routine is on check, and your diet look perfect and u still cant get that chest bigger i would have to say try and get new genetics......

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    Let me clarify something, when I am juicing I do 315-365. Off the stuff I can do 275 about 8-9 times. It has to be the incline, I have the cups off the chest under the nipple, I am not flat chested, but the upper I guess is what should be thicker. Now dont get me wrong, I hired trainers to help me, we switched it all up, light weight, lots reps ,heavy weight low reps, bar,barbells, cables which I do every chest day. And it never changed. He felt I needed to lose 5-8 lbs off my waist, and I would be happy, I think he is full of it, my chest is so small. I dont get it, got the nice traps, shoulders, huge triceps, but my chest wont grow. Honestly, when I do chest, I never feel a peak, like with my other body parts, like when I watch other guys doin chest, as their pumping out, I see their chest do a PUMP sensation, like they can really focus on the muscle, mine has NEVER done that, even on light weight, I cant get the pump feeling, after I am done the chest is sore but none of this focus crap, could that be alarge part of it? Other than that what are some reccomdations for the next cycle. I am not too daring deca dick scared the **** out of me, so any ideas? As for the genetics part of it, isnt that what juice was made for, help the people grow that cant?
    If your chest is a problem you could try spot injections with a special mix that I'm thinking of using for my chest. It will be a PITA, but it will work. You shoot 15mg of Test suspension, 12mcg of IGF-1 (not the LR3 version), and 3+mg of PGF2-a 3-6x per day in the chest only, but not the day before you work the chest as the PGF2-A and suspension will make your chest sore. I'm also thinking of adding 10mg of Tren base to the injection, and the mix plus 10ius of slin would work very well pwo. Angelexterminator has used this mix without the tren with success. I've done the PGF2-A at 3-9mg 5x per day in the chest only and that alone has made a difference after only 2 weeks. This is pretty advanced stuff and would be a last resort, but it's something worth considering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information