Thread: winny and hair

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member

winny and hair

i just read a thread about winny makin your hair fall out. i was wondering if i have been takin propecia for like 2 years now if i continue to just take it should that be enough or do i need some fina or other stuff. college budget please. rents payin for the propecia.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    It's a DHT derivative so it doesn't convert to DHT...it practically is DHT. Orals won't help, topicals might. But only a little bit. If you're prone to MPB youre going to lose some hair bro.

i understand that i'm prolly gonna have a few less than what i started with. any suggestions on specific topicals that would be easy to find and don't cost too much?

any preventive measures i can take in the meantime?

personally, i haven't heard much concerning winny and hair loss...i was under the impression that only high amounts of test, deca , anadrol , and HGH could cause hair loss...

anyone with similar situations care to comment? one of the vets would be great. thanks

bump

icedudez is offline Member
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi there. i wasnt sure how to post a thread. im 18 and looking to start a short cycle, wat im looking for is a lil advice ive been doing a lot of research but i wanna ask sum experienced steroid users what kinda cycle could i do, id like a steroid in pill form and preferabbly one that i wouldnt lose my hair with sum good gains and obv id take sumthing to stop the gyno, any advice would be very appreciated

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi there. i wasnt sure how to post a thread. im 18 and looking to start a short cycle, wat im looking for is a lil advice ive been doing a lot of research but i wanna ask sum experienced steroid users what kinda cycle could i do, id like a steroid in pill form and preferabbly one that i wouldnt lose my hair with sum good gains and obv id take sumthing to stop the gyno, any advice would be very appreciated
    Not trying to be an ass, but start your own thread. Do not hijack someone elses. There is a search button in the top right. Do a search and you will find out alot.

howd u start ur own thread ?

ok, i'm gonna go easy on you this time. first off, you have to start your own threads. what you just did was called thread jacking. there is a little button on the top left of the page that says "new thread" click it and start your own. second, and be really f-ing ready for this. you are way to young to be doin roids yet. you still have plenny of test flowin through your veins to gain natturally. you need to visit the diet and workout forum. use the search button a ton. you should prolly train for about 3-4 more years before considering a cycle. gain as much as you can natty. if you do a cycle this young you could seriously screw up your body long term. keep doin research on this forum and i'm sure you'll agree with me. i'm just tryin to save you a little ridicule before you post something dumb. balls out

ok, sorry about the "jacking". though i have been training fora year and ahalf and my diet is very good and im stuck in a rut! just want sum serious gains, sorry buddy.

no problem. just post your stats, diet, and workout on a thread and i'm sure that there is someone here that could critique your plan. trust me, they'll get you out of this rut. just keep searchin and askin educated questions

Quote Originally Posted by 19inchpythons
    personally, i haven't heard much concerning winny and hair loss...i was under the impression that only high amounts of test, deca, anadrol, and HGH could cause hair loss...
    Winny is one of the worst for hairloss if you are prone to it! You must not have been around very long if you have not heard that. Either that or your supplier lied to you and said it had very little side effects. I have never had a problem with any other steroid and hairloss except for winny. Also for most people HGH gives you thicker(more hair)...I am using hgh currently with other AAS and my hair is thicker and better than ever. I also use spiro cream (topical)and minoxidil from minoxidil.com when I run winny and it has drasticly limited my shedding. Not completely, but to an acceptable level in my eyes. I hope this helps. By the way I have a prescription for winny, test, and a few other steroids and the side effect sheet and warnings on the winny was about twice as long as the other substances! Please do not believe that winny is absolutly harmless. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by bigcut77; 03-23-2005 at 02:33 PM.

ok, sorry about the "jacking". though i have been training fora year and ahalf and my diet is very good and im stuck in a rut! just want sum serious gains, sorry buddy.
    Not a problem. Like I said if you do a search and can not find the info you need then post a thread. I was not trying to bust your balls, just make your AR visit a little easier. Welcome by the way.

thanks bro. will check into those immediately

Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    thanks bro. will check into those immediately
    Just so you know they are prescription products. You need to fill out the medical questionare before they will let you order. They work very well in my opinion. They are not very expensive either and they last a while.

do you know any over-the-counters?

do you know any over-the-counters?
    Not that remove the dht from your scalp and work like this stuff. They sell a kit at salons that my buddy uses...I cant remember what it is called? But it was more expensive than the prescription stuff.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I dont think anything will help if your prone to losing your hair. I'm not, and I lost hair in chunks all over and most of it did not grow back. I took 50mg ED at the end of a TES cycle. I shave my head so it doesn't really matter. I am 5'9, 206 lbs with 7.5% BF.

is there any way that you could find out what that stuff is and send me a PM please. i'm just not tryin to go to the doctor since i'm out of state. how much more expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    I dont think anything will help if your prone to losing your hair. I'm not, and I lost hair in chunks all over and most of it did not grow back. I took 50mg ED at the end of a TES cycle. I shave my head so it doesn't really matter. I am 5'9, 206 lbs with 7.5% BF.
    thats not very encouraging man. haha.

howd u start ur own thread ?
    Go to the top left of the page where it says "anabolic review forums". Once the next page pulls up you will click on whatever section you think your question applies too. When you get in that section click on start new thread. Peace

is there any way that you could find out what that stuff is and send me a PM please. i'm just not tryin to go to the doctor since i'm out of state. how much more expensive?
    You do not have to go to the doctor there. You just fill out there form on the website(or maybe they e-mail you the form?) and send it in the mail. Once they receive it "bingo!!!" you can order. It was really easy. I think the stuff at the salon was Nioxin or something like that.

i've heard of that stuff. what is that site that you're talkin about?

i've heard of that stuff. what is that site that you're talkin about?
    Heres the site. I think you ask for a consult and they e-mail you the form. Print it out and sign it...then send it in. It has been a while so just check on the site.

http://www.minoxidil.com/

The nioxin he got comes with alot of ****. There were alot of steps and it seemed really complicated. The stuff I got is just a shampoo which you use every other day and the spiro cream and minoxidil. My bill came to about 100 dollars and I think lasts abot 3 months. I only use it when I do winny because I have no problems otherwise. It has almost completly stopped my winny shedding I usually get.

Gotta go bro. If you have any more questions pm me.

Thread Information